Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Lucked out. Got the early reservation on Nike+ for a size 13 but wanted a 12.5. It let me switch it to 12.5 so I'm golden.
You were able to switch? Where/how in the app? I tried and I was locked in. Trying to get my boy's size instead.

lol the hell you smoking
That's the way HoH in Willowbrook does their releases.  So for example, the winning ticket number is 712174, that person cops first, then the subsequent people following that number follows.  It's a stupid system, but minimal ratchetness has gone down out there.  Mostly because those Passaic County cops are bonafide ******, and just looking for an excuse to lock someone up over virtually nothing.  If you didn't know about the procedure, just ask.  No need for the useless, smart alek comments fam. 
wink.gif

Shes right.

You cant add promo codes on SNKRS app. Only on NDC.
Congrats to all with thw reserved on nike+. Kinda wish i had one but cant even be mad!

Just talked to a nike rep. She said the reserves arent done being sent out. Hope to still get one. Great thing was i asked for a promo code,maybe hoping for a 10% discount. But man,she gave me 20%! She did say though this:"Please keep in mind that it can not be used on new releases that are being launched on the SNKRS app.". From what Ive seen on here, thats false right? Really want to use it for the space jam release on a reserve or Saturday morning.
Correct.. you cannot use these codes on SNKRS.  There isn't a section to add any codes.  Calling NDC after the order is placed won't do you any good.  Either you get to use it on Nike+ reservation or ONLY when the sneakers don't sell out and end up being available on NDC after the initial SNKRS run.

don't think they do reserves for DB 7s. 

Also, the royals got pushed back to February or something. 
Say word?  February?  Thank God.  Between the TB 3's, these, the Storm Blue 1's, and the hideous 15's next month my girl is beastin for, the wallet needs to take a serious vacay for a bit

Correct.. you cannot use these codes on SNKRS.  There isn't a section to add any codes.  Calling NDC after the order is placed won't do you any good.  Either you get to use it on Nike+ reservation or ONLY when the sneakers don't sell out and end up being available on NDC after the initial SNKRS run.

Thanks for the knowledge. Heck, as long as i get em, I'll be happy. I can find other things for the 20%. Or wait. It expires 06/2017. Hehe

boneheaded move here- tried to ship the xi's to my brother's place to receive it but i transposed the apt # from 403 to 430. Nike can't modify the addy anymore but offered to cancel it. no thanks. anyone dealt with this before? hoping ups can let me sort it out after it's been shipped.

Thanks for the knowledge. Heck, as long as i get em, I'll be happy. I can find other things for the 20%. Or wait. It expires 06/2017. Hehe
what exactly did you tell her for her to give you a code?

Last edited:

boneheaded move here- tried to ship the xi's to my brother's place to receive it but i transposed the apt # from 403 to 430. Nike can't modify the addy anymore but offered to cancel it. no thanks. anyone dealt with this before? hoping ups can let me sort it out after it's been shipped.
ups can hold for pickup at a local ups store. you or your bro can pick up. problem solved. 

I got a reservation, I've got all the 1's and the recent 3's so no surprise for me.  I almost thought the shoes dropped today, 25 pages in 8 hours since I last checked before work this morning.

I was told by 2 reps:

1. They are still sending out reservations

2. They are sending them out until 5PST. 

if that were true the deadline is 5pm. so the guy who gets the email at 4;59 is screwed

dont think the reps know what they talking bout

Apt 430 thanks you for the early Christmas gift

Back
Top Bottom