Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

quick question for the DTLR raffle is asking me to type in my payment which is my debt info should i have to do that for an online raffle 
I would suggest you NOT use your debit card. DTLR will out a hold on your money with no guarantee that you'll win. They'll refund you if don't win but your $230 plus will be tied up.

quick question for the DTLR raffle is asking me to type in my payment which is my debt info should i have to do that for an online raffle 
Only if you have expandable funds. Reason I say that is because they will hold the amount until the winners have been notified on Saturday evening and if you don't get selected, it will take 3-5 business days to get your funds release back to your account.

Possible. My guess is that's why they only did a one day raffle because they got so many pairs it will take forever to select the winners and make all the calls.
my stores over here in Anderson south Carolina did a two day raffle monday and tuesday

quick question .. do you think nike will adjust my price if i tell them i forgot to use a promo code that i have?

Last edited:

can't imagine getting these in Atlanta here in Anderson its pretty much dead but Atlanta where all the hood rats are at and retro 11 is like cheese for them
Basically that's all over South Carolina (especially Charleston and Columbia).

true that

how long is shipping with snkrs if i fast order these kind hoping i can get them on monday or tuesday but if not im alright
About three to four days if standard (should be received by Thursday if in South Carolina). Though around the holidays it has delays.

Last edited:
can't imagine getting these in Atlanta here in Anderson its pretty much dead but Atlanta where all the hood rats are at and retro 11 is like cheese for them
Yep. And the stores in the hood are the best places to cop. They get tons of pairs.

Don't worry bro, you'll secure your pair
nthat.gif

Probably cause this is one of the few that will sell through in a day, reg price.

Today was a good day for myself and the XI's.

Hit off Nike + reservation. Hit on Nike town SF. That's 2! I'm done. The NDC one I had the 20% off coupon, hell yeah.

Hopefully hit on foot locker or foot action, so I don't have to deal with traffic in the AM. Lol.

If not, I'll drive to Nike town and grab it. Good luck to all.

Today was a good day for myself and the XI's.

Hit off Nike + reservation. Hit on Nike town SF. That's 2! I'm done. The NDC one I had the 20% off coupon, hell yeah.

Hopefully hit on foot locker or foot action, so I don't have to deal with traffic in the AM. Lol.

If not, I'll drive to Nike town and grab it. Good luck to all.

i just got a 20% off code about an hour ago but bought the 11s from ndc like 5 pm .. do you think if i call or chat with a rep they will apply the promo code for me?

Back
Top Bottom