Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

if 80% of the perceived inventory is out in the resell market i might just explode. 

btw, what do access codes look like? i might just bang my keyboard and see if i luck out

Last edited:
Resell? Talkin bout resell? Just pass on the shoes let someone else have the chance that are buying to rock.. rather than buying to resell... if your looking to earn VIP points why not just buy lots of gear or non release kicks....buy and resell those TB 3s #dontbeascumbag
seriously...mfs will come up with the lamest excuses to justify why they're reselling. "i copped to resell for retail so i can get the points." but on release day, they gon be like "oh someone offered me more"

seriously...mfs will come up with the lamest excuses to justify why they're reselling. "i copped to resell for retail so i can get the points." but on release day, they gon be like "oh someone offered me more"
I resold DS 72-10s last month for retail and turned down people offering $260. But yeah let's make assumptions.

I better not strike out on these. Been having such bad luck with Jordan's this year. Only shoe I've got lately are black flyknit racers

dunno what nike changed with their shipping but i cant make any changes in the ups my choice app now.  i like to pick them up from the ups store but it seems like thats not an option anymore.

shout out the nike+ again for these
I'm not sure this is NIke's doing.

When the IX Kobe's dropped last month I knew I was not going to be home and wanted them held at the dispatch station.
I also had no way to make the changes on My Choice.
Consequently, I called UPS and they wanted me to pay to have it held at the station. I don't recall what it was, maybe 8.95 - 11.95 something like that.
I told them to politely forget it.

Called Nike and after 20 minutes on hold, they were able to get them held for me at the UPS location.

Bottom line, big hassle overall for something which was very easy in the past.

Shame on UPS for being so damn greedy
mychoice should let u hold packages at the customer service center, aka their warehouse, for pickup. if by "ups station" you mean the UPS warehouse near you, then thats messed up that they tried to charge you.  cause guess where the driver goes back to and where your package goes back to at night? the warehouse lol.

the only times ive had an error when trying to make delivery change is when somebody at the nike warehouse/shipping dept slacks and doesnt send the billing manifest to UPS. they just slapped the label on and shipped. as a result, cause of no info from missing billing manifest, the packages were not recognized as MyChoice, and therefore i wouldnt make any changes.

Last edited:
The only raffle I have hit on 11s were for the 2012 Black/Reds. That was the year finishline did the online raffle to VIPs, and it worked perfectly. I never understood why they went away from that. Shiekh has been very good with that raffle system. We will see if this is the year that I get picked from standard raffles.

lol I really did this though to get platinum VIP on every store for me and my girls phone :lol: it worked like a charm

I wanted to get space jams and didn't want to have two pairs of $220 shoes that look basically the same. I posted 72-10s in FB group for $220 and someone replied to me. Someone else offered more like 15-20 min later and I said already sold. Wasn't gonna screw the other guy for $40.
No doubt. Morals.

do you have UPS MyChoice? its free and lets u hold packages at the customer service center, aka their warehouse, for pickup. if by "ups station" you mean the UPS warehouse near you, then thats messed up that they tried to charge you.  cause guess where the driver goes back to and where your package goes back to at night? the warehouse lol.

Yea I've been having this same issue with my last two packages from Nike. I'm a mychoice member but they wouldn't send em to an access point I could only get them from the hub which is 30 mins away. But better than the wife killing me. Still a huge inconvience and tried to finesse a code out of Nike to no avail

Back
Top Bottom