Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

you probably took an L then

most places made calls wednesday and thursday
i took an L hopfuly DTLR comes thourgh when by what time will they send emals to let people know if they won or not it says 24 hours but like hopfuly by tonight so i can know if i need to cop of snkrs

From what I know, FTL in Queens Center Mall receives the largest volume in terms of inventory amongst any location in Queens.
mean.gif
well yeah maybe for just Queens, but in general you want the largest volume of the entire city or range you can pick up from. Staten Island Mall has the largest volume of any stores in Staten Island, but I put all pick up locations in Manhattan.. the biggest stock ones too

i took an L hopfuly DTLR comes thourgh when by what time will they send emals to let people know if they won or not it says 24 hours but like hopfuly by tonight so i can know if i need to cop of snkrs
juat called DTLR they are so god dam friendly more so then champs and footlocker gosh black people service is the worst guy i talk to was white no rasict as im black myself

Anticipated dumb **** ?s in about an hour:

"Mine says Next Time! What does that mean?? Did I strike out??"

"Mine says Waitlist! What does that mean?? Did I strike out??"

"Mine says Congratulations! What does that mean? Can I go to any of the 3 stores to pick up??"

juat called DTLR they are so god dam friendly more so then champs and footlocker gosh black people service is the worst guy i talk to was white no rasict as im black myself
You haven't dealt with the DTLR's in the DMV....

Anticipated dumb **** ?s in about an hour:

"Mine says Next Time! What does that mean?? Did I strike out??"
"Mine says Waitlist! What does that mean?? Did I strike out??"
"Mine says Congratulations! What does that mean? Can I go to any of the 3 stores to pick up??"
You forgot "how long do waitlist take to know if I got a reservation or not?" :lol:

well yeah maybe for just Queens, but in general you want the largest volume of the entire city or range you can pick up from. Staten Island Mall has the largest volume of any stores in Staten Island, but I put all pick up locations in Manhattan.. the biggest stock ones too

Exxxxxxxxxactly.

I'm on the list at House of Hoops here in Austria.

Getting my pair in ~10 hours
pimp.gif

Still not sure if i need TTS (sz 10) or 10.5
sick.gif

I told em sz 10.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom