Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Ya bishhh
nthat.gif

I can't believe I only got 1/15. Honestly, that makes this seem like a hard cop. But y'all are saying it's easy, so I'm not gonna doubt y'all.

Help can i use a nike gift card on SNKRS app and pay with that?

Not only can you use it, you can add it to your account ahead of time so you don't have to waste precious seconds typing in the card number tomorrow morning. Then just chose it under payment options when checking out.
This is true but in high profile releases, particularly at release time, there seems to be a problem with their gift cards showing up at checkout. I've had my pre input gift cards in snkrs not show up numerous times during checkout. Wouldn't rely on it but worth a try though.

Last edited:
what you doing with all of them pairs?
glad to see you win. Did FTA ever sort you out for that last release(maybe it was BT  1s?) what Size/s you snag?
Feasting Tommorow
Nike reserve:2/2 shipped
Foot apps 5/6

I took it up the ladder got a reserve for the top 3s and 2 (15$) off coupons emailed to me
Trying to build a house
griz I confirmed 2 pairs at woodfield mall both my boys flaking on me ... 3pm champs/footaction flight 23 will have 2 unclaimed pairs .. you want grab them

Okay so I'm wait listed in my FA and Champs apps. How log usually until they give a definite answer of yes you got them or no go I need to read NikeTalk's rules. yourself lol?

The first couple of hours folks hit of the waitlist ... and a few folks typically wake up to find they hit some time during the night and confirm time expired. Check back in the app as it doesn't always notify you you've moved off the waitlist....and honestly plan for either the morning FCFS savagery or the remainder pairs from reserve no-shows at 3p or 6p depending on the location.

I officially went 2/50 on raffles here in the DMV:

Mens: 0/28
GS: 2/22

Probably my worst outing ever.

Last year on the 72-10s I went 6/35

Man i hope i do better online tomorrow.

Just got promoted from the waitlist for a sz 6 about to throw it back already have a 6 for my wife no need for 2

Tryna double up for xmas present for the big bro size 13. Whats my best for online and does anyone have exp with copping unclaimed pairs from stores?

Back
Top Bottom