Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Watching some of these facebook groups...I'm dying...

Who would really pay anything above retail on these and they haven't dropped online yet?

People posting Shiekhs emails and app confirmations....

This can't be life...
Just tryna make a buck on the lazy.

So you are saying use the google chrome app on ipad
no i don't have an ipad so can't speak but the chrome extension visualping you can add the websites you wanna track ( i think it lets you do three) and use that to monitor the activity but have the websites tab open and set the time it notifies you to 1 sec and make sure to check it regulatory  got this info from complex the article was how to fight bots  

How'd you guys who got the Nike+ reserve get your pairs so early?  Mine hasn't even been shipped yet 
mad.gif
What?

I was waitlisted on the champs app initially. I logged in about a half hour ago just to check one more time and then I was gonna delete the app.

To my surprise I see Reservation with about an hour left to confirm. It's for a size 11 tho and I'm a 10.5. I picked the 11 because I wasn't sure if these ran small or not.

The bad part about is that after I struck out on the apps I sent one of my home boys $280 for a pair he said he had secured for me and it's a 10.5.

Now I gotta figure out what to do with this size 11.

Do they let you try them on in stores? I mean I know the packaging is like OD special so I'm not sure if that's like taboo these days.

Watching some of these facebook groups...I'm dying...

Who would really pay anything above retail on these and they haven't dropped online yet?

People posting Shiekhs emails and app confirmations....

This can't be life...

There's people who actually still struck out... My boy who won 8 pairs and only planning to pick up 2 personal pairs, was just able to sell 2 pairs for around 300-320 each... What ever helps to ease up that blow for his 2 pairs.

Last edited:
i won three and i'm planning to buy all three. per usual, i'll keep the best (least flawed) and return the other 2. so for sure don't pay resell. there will be people like me or resellers realizing they got fooled.

FCFS in NY 

FootAction 34

Extra Butter

NTNY

OC
I was waitlisted on the champs app initially. I logged in about a half hour ago just to check one more time and then I was gonna delete the app.

To my surprise I see Reservation with about an hour left to confirm. It's for a size 11 tho and I'm a 10.5. I picked the 11 because I wasn't sure if these ran small or not.

The bad part about is that after I struck out on the apps I sent one of my home boys $280 for a pair he said he had secured for me and it's a 10.5.

Now I gotta figure out what to do with this size 11.

Do they let you try them on in stores? I mean I know the packaging is like OD special so I'm not sure if that's like taboo these days.
In the worker's perspective, they don't care if you try them out and then deny them. But they will hope you do like them to get that 1% off you.

JB is making all the money resellers wouldve. I wonder what garbage shoes all the retailers had to buy to get these in large quantities.
lmao, I be thinking that too. I know a few people that own shops and they put me on game what JB be doing. In order for these stores to get retro's they gotta pick up at least 6 trash models of team jordans to sell in their store. 

How'd you guys who got the Nike+ reserve get your pairs so early?  Mine hasn't even been shipped yet 
mad.gif
​I selected next day shipping, because we're about to get hit with a snowstorm Saturday night thru Monday night here in Chicago.  I don't want any shipping delays or issues going on like the last time I ordered and a storm came through which screwed up ground shipping that was coming into Chicago.  Shipped out at 10pm last night, and was available for pickup at my local FedEx facility by 8am this morning.

Asked my wife were we gonna go after her cousins graduation ceremony.  She says we're going to eat at the Galleria.  The Galleria?! The same Galleria that has 2 SZ 12s waiting on me at Sheikh and HOH?!?!

My wife:

Me:

laugh.gif

do you think i will have a good chance on snkrs tomorow? I had so many apps and reserveation, i really dont know how i didnt win:frown:

Back
Top Bottom