Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Oh snap!

That stitched 23 looking Heavy!!!!

I'm digging that

Can't wait for Official

EDIT:

Wait this might be a April Fools joke

Last edited:
There are some official people out there who do have samples, dont think every early pair posted is UA/GM, trust me, just gotta know who and weed out the rest

Oh snap!
That stitched 23 looking Heavy!!!!
I'm digging that
Can't wait for Official

EDIT:
Wait this might be a April Fools joke

Didn't even realize that part.. if it's a joke then oops

but JBA has to do stitched 23's from here on out, for every 11.

I doutbt that JB started production on these already. I doubt even more that if an sample was made, that they would let someone leak it, especially since they started previewing shoes months early themselves. But then again, who knows 

Speechless

Fake for sure but just a taste is all I need

Hope the stitched 23 really happens....I swear this might be one of the biggest drops EVER if done right

I doutbt that JB started production on these already. I doubt even more that if an sample was made, that they would let someone leak it, especially since they started previewing shoes months early themselves. But then again, who knows 
Probably won't began until the summer (Judging by my White, Legend Blue, and Black 11 production date). My opinion, not fact. 

Speechless

Fake for sure but just a taste is all I need

Hope the stitched 23 really happens....I swear this might be one of the biggest drops EVER if done right
That right there made me laugh so hard

But I share the same feeling.

Sidenote

I checked the picture off IG on my mobile and the jumpman had those purple hues from the phone

I'll be honest, I do hope they concord on the real pair is just like that. But Idk about these having a blue sole. 

Quick question

If you're using mobile what color is the jumpman showing up
(i see Concord on mobile)

I don't think my computer is picking up the concord
It's just showing the regular space jam blue

These haven't even went into production unless they are making 2 million pairs then it would make sense to start early and have pairs done by mid summer

But yea

It shows up blue on my phone.... But man the endless troll sessions... Man! while smoking this is hilarious..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom