Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Sad to say but, JB will really have to mess these up to keep me away.
Rang up my friends at JB, told them to cut the PL extra low and make the 23 extra weak. Hope my voice is heard.

jk

Last edited:
Gotta love how one shoe's patent is cut lower than the other. Classic Nike QC.

Last edited:

I've seen OG Playoffs with completely different PL cuts. 

Ehh, the 23 looks a bit different from the normal ones you'd see on the 96-2000's. Box isn't also the Air Jordna face box either, but it probably is a 2K Space Jam . 
Nah man. The box in that pic would be the correct box for that era. Those are most definitely 95s.

Last edited:
I've seen OG Playoffs with completely different PL cuts. 
Ehh, the 23 looks a bit different from the normal ones you'd see on the 96-2000's. Box isn't also the Air Jordna face box either, but it probably is a 2K Space Jam . 

They're from 1995-96 and MJs PE, that pic is so old from a well known collector.

Last edited:
Because Columbias would indicate the real deal. Legend Blues are the imitation. Low cut patent, cheap whatever leather, hideous republican jumpman, wrong shade of blue. Garbage. 

The color way its trying to be isn't garbage by any means. It is the weakest of the 3 ogs though for sure.

Legend Blues are the 2nd best quality-wise of all the holiday 11s after 72-10s.

Because Columbias would indicate the real deal. Legend Blues are the imitation. Low cut patent, cheap whatever leather, hideous republican jumpman, wrong shade of blue. Garbage. 

The color way its trying to be isn't garbage by any means. It is the weakest of the 3 ogs though for sure.
Flat jumpman is kinda cool IMO. Patent is around the 2000\1996 China cut which is better than the OD Taiwan OGs. Leather is okay, but the shade of blue could be less gummy TBH.

Lol you all think that somehow the Xi are gonna just return to og form? No way, and honestly not sure whats up with all the 72-10 comparison. They are different.

Lol you all think that somehow the Xi are gonna just return to og form? No way, and honestly not sure whats up with all the 72-10 comparison. They are different.

Yea we do.... There's a sliver of hope... Remember they probably haven't went into production yet.. It's very much possible maybe someone else can explain.

None of the remasters have went back to the OG shape except for the bordeaux 7s which came very close. I would love all of the OG trimmings, but I'm not holding my breath for the OG shape. I just hope they are more comfortable than the 2009 pair. 

Back
Top Bottom