@GrizzlyAnimal  glad to see you get all your pairs bro

Now we can sit back and watch our Boys clinch home field advantage
smokin.gif

[h1]  x[/h1]
Yes 
smokin.gif

man i was stressing cause all these extra pairs are gifts
mean.gif

you have to make sure your billing and shipping address are EXACT. they are pretty strict on that part.
Yeah, all my info is exactly the same. I haven't tried their site since the Legend blues.

They canceled my order, then released more a couple weeks later :smh:

Any sites with a 9? Im in DR using the wifi on my phone smh
Delivery Room? Congrats on the newborn [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Girl had to leave early, and she left this next to my phone. Saw this soon as I woke up. She's a keeper lol, and I already know she's getting me Yeezys for Xmas. What's a girl who wears 7 in women sizes wear in GS? Gonna go ahead and try to find her a pair of Space Jams so she can have her first pair of J's.
That's cute af.

7 in women's = 5.5Y

Went to Scheels this morning. Live raffle at 8:45am, then the called numbers and gave people slips for the size. There were maybe about 50ish people waiting and they had 60 pairs. Of course, SZ 13s went lightning fast. I thankfully got called fairly early, so I got my 13s. Another guy ended up giving someone $60 cash to get a 13 ticket. They had 9 pairs of 10.5 and 5 pairs of 13...only numbers I heard for sure...out of the 60 pairs.

I lucked out and got the early reservation on SNKRS for mine, but I was helping my uncle out getting his pair. He was getting them for his son, so figured he wouldn't hit with 2 separate orders.

1st - Selected a 13 on NDC and it defaults to my 11 (from my profile settings) on the confirmation screen and I hit submit as I realize it. Of course their system isn't sending out confirmation emails right now so I can't trace the order to see which size it ordered or to even cancel it.
mean.gif

2nd - FNL site was "waiting" since about 9:40am and didnt load until about 10:10. Finally got in, carted the size 13 I needed, made it all the way through checkout, and then on the final submit order....BACK IN WAITING QUEUE
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
. The page finally refreshed about 10 minutes later on that final confirm screen again, and the order actually went through and I received the PayPal and Order confirmation from FNL.

Now to play the waiting game on that NDC order from this morning.  

Also, FNL know they wrong for charging for shipping on these 
roll.gif

View media item 2257350
Girl had to leave early, and she left this next to my phone. Saw this soon as I woke up. She's a keeper lol, and I already know she's getting me Yeezys for Xmas. What's a girl who wears 7 in women sizes wear in GS? Gonna go ahead and try to find her a pair of Space Jams so she can have her first pair of J's.

You want to get a 5.5Y if she's a 7 in womens.

Back
Top Bottom