Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

A lot of you guys are very impatient.

I can understand their impatience. It would really suck to find out you actually took an L after all and probably too late to do anything about it. Most people that got through should be fine tho.

copped 5 pairs from fnl and 3 from NDC. now off to the raffle pick ups

Last edited:
I ended up getting all the pairs i needed.. i was just saying that ishh gave me a headache lol

appreciate it tho 

Ok cool. I missed that you got all of them.

Even though you are a cowgirls fan. I think we've done biz before so was gonna try to help out. LOl Glad you got all yours. Yeah this whole retro thing is more headache then its worth now a days

thanks for the info. thought it was weird that it wasn't showing up under my orders anymore so that would explain it.
Yea even the rep helping me couldn't find my confirmation # on his end. It was showing that I bought one but he couldn't pull any information on it.

All I have if the PayPal email saying I submitted an order to them. It doesn't even list the size on it.

I was just trying to see which size it was that I actually ordered. Needed and selected a 13 for my uncle but I think it defaulted to my quick settings for me which are an 11, lol

So my girl won a pair at footlocker on the app but can't pick them up cuz of work. Is there anyway to change the name on the app to my name so that I can pick it up? I remember hearing there was a jig or something to change the name..

Snatched 2 size 13's on snkr app on my way home from work. Got email confirm too. Was way to easy. Waiting for the gotcha.

"Shoe Palace has the fairest and most-advanced system in the marketplace."
Same thing I said when I read that 
roll.gif

I was on the wait list on FTL and now apparently I didn't reserve the pair I didn't have in time so I must not be on the wait list anymore. I copped the last three years off of NDC easily and can't get **** off of SNKRS.

Hope all the regulars that contribute to the website get their pairs.
The rest of yall thats only posting because you need help getting these and wont be around to help anyone else, I hope you keep getting errors and get cart jacked for the rest of the day. :nthat:

And all you leaches that ate off @babyJs23
 hard work, make sure you give him all your reps for the next 365 days.
Qft. 8)

Back
Top Bottom