Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Took a lot of Ls this week. Gonna head down to the mall and hope try to get lucky with an unclaimed raffle pair. Grats to all the heads who got theirs

nike germany still has a fsr.....these are sitting.

local footlocker had 40 people camping out and they said they have "lots of pairs" left. 

If you did not cook on line I highly suggest going to the stores.  I am not sure people realize how many unclaimed pairs there was going to be with the new reservation process in allot of stores and how many people shifted to online only compared to in store.  If you want them that bad it's worth a shot.

Finally got my 10C on ruvilla with ease and free shipping. Cant believe these foot sites have the audacity to charge shipping for these new releases but offer free shipping on things no one wants.

Eastbay played me, was in check out put my credit info because the paypal button was taking too long. Submitted and then it loads to say my cart is empty...lol. smh. But the cart icon shows that 1 item is in there.. WTF??!! 

2 hours on the computer and still nothing.  Bout to give up. If anyone from Jersey got a size 10 they want to give up for retail hit my inbox. I just want 1 pair, I'm not beat on paying resell. Salute to those that ate today tho. 

And people thought these will sit for a day or 2 because of the mass numbers produced. Ummmmm.......it is an 11 and the holidays...NO SIR!

Don't be mad homie
Wow thats amazing. I hope i can ge tthere one day. Still pursuing my bachelors in an industrial engineering degree and interning for quality engineering. But i feel like for a while ill be paying of loans and if i get a house, will i ever reach that? I hope so but wow man, impresive

Mind telling me what you do?

pm me if u get a chance

Last edited:
Unfu*king believable... Right on top of SNKRS at 7 again, but due to errors and having to restart the app I can't check out till 7:02.. pending... didn't get 'em

Anyone with a spare 13 hit me up pls.

Are you asking for help at retail. . Cause you know your not gonna get it. If your willing to pay over retail you might as well hit up Craigslist or flea bay... If you lived in NYC I'd sling you the dope for a reasonable price...but I don't think that is the case.

Wait...

People really thought this was gonna happen

roll.gif
it already happened....just not in the US though ^^

Yesterday, the kid took an L with the apps. But today, thanks to the 34th Street FTL (who came through yet again), I got my pair. Got there around 9:40am and the line was long but tolerable (about an hour). They had a lot of shoes behind the counter and they kept bringing more out.

Back
Top Bottom