Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If you got through on NDC the best piece of advice I can say to you is go on with your day.  Go eat, watch NCAAF, **** your side snatch or main whatever you're into.  Just don't sit and stare at your inbox.  It's never been like that on big releases and never will be.
+1000. Wish I could rep you more.

Dude derailed the whole thread... can't even share cooking stories with my fam 
tired.gif

OK now I'm good. Shows up on SNKRS orders as submitted with order confirmation, shipped to, etc. The e-mail can show up tomorrow for all I care.

someone did that at FTL in 09... walked out with the box over his head Rafiki status yelling FO HUNNIT... my boy asked him the size (it was his), KOed him and put the retail price in his mouth Ted DiBiase status. some picklesmoocher called the cops but no one ratted

y'all gotta start letting these resellers know what time it is.

Bro!! LOL [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this is wild!!!!

looks like most people cooked. cant wait to get these! My bday is on 12/26 I'm def breaking them out then! hope everybody who is still looking get their pairs. 

Last edited:
SNKRS success for me, how does the heel feel to those who copped in person? Hopefully closer to real full grain than last round of XIs.

Happy with the embroidered 45, the vamp cut, and true Concorde jumpman :smile:

** I'm sure I'm ok, but really wanting that confirmation email or SNKRS notification. Does show up here thoughView media item 2257461

Last edited:
New money people are so annoying and corny.

I have nothing better to do so I'll continue to play with the FTL sites for a while.

SNKRS success for me, how does the heel feel to those who copped in person? Hopefully closer to real full grain than last round of XIs.

Happy with the embroidered 45, the vamp cut, and true Concorde jumpman
smile.gif
How'd you pull that off? They sold out almost instantaneously over there

What's the consensus? Did the NT family was able to get theirs? Hope everyday was able to grab a pair for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom