Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Hibbett only has a sticker on box if shoe is on sale out on table or it's the display shoe. Where I'm at in a small town Hibbett is what around in every small town as the shoe store. No ftl fnl fa etc

If you read the last 20 pages, you can see exactly who struck out

Last edited:
I wonder if  those who coppped from Shoe palace will get their shoes.

Finally got the cancellation email from sole heaven. I'm highly upset since they were for a good friend of mine. I'm going to give him my personal shoe palace pair since I know he wanted them really bad. Guess I'm on the hunt for my own pair again.

I like both for different reasons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Although the 2016's make the 2009's look sparse on the materials.

My pair is virtually flawless which is frustrating when you see other models where they clearly mailed it in.

JB impressed with the packaging too, down to the Looney Tunes shopping bag and stickers from HOH.

Very satisfied.

View media item 2258618

I like both for different reasons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Although the 2016's make the 2009's look sparse on the materials.

My pair is virtually flawless which is frustrating when you see other models where they clearly mailed it in.

JB impressed with the packaging too, down to the Looney Tunes shopping bag and stickers from HOH.

Very satisfied.

View media item 2258618

very nice :pimp:

Soooo this was my 3rd order ever on SH.. 1st cancellation

So what's their normal procedure regarding this? This is crazy. I stayed up til 2 am Friday night to order off a Euro site so I could avoid going to the stores or striking out on a US site... purchased and got confirmation and now its cancelled

Somethin told me I should've went ahead and woke up at 9 am and attempted somewhere else smh

Back
Top Bottom