Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I believe picking means they are "picking" your items from the stock. They are putting their hands on it and getting ready to ship it.

yea i figured that. its just kind of weird that i didnt get an order confirmation email this time

Last edited:
Any ShoePalace cancels?
No cancellation. One order got a confirmation email and order no. The other as a guest checkout only gave order number and no confirmation email. 

Not sure, but that sold out in wishlist doesn't seem right lol 
True, but copping hours later yesterday didn't make no sense on SP either right? But you picked up? Next Monday, Tuesday gonna be real interesting.

The thing about the Internet, is that you can read things in whatever tone you want. I did not intend to be condescending at all. I legit wanted to hear from people on why they struck out, because to me, if you were online and prepared right when they dropped, most people ate.

You kinda sounded like a ****, tbh. Wasn't easy by no means to cop.

Someone at FNL right now is wondering WTF is going on
roll.gif

Make sure you verify the address. Not sure why someone elses address would appear if you are signing in your account.

Just emailed FNL customer care (since they won't answer chat or phone, even though it is before 8pm EST) and talked to Capital One. Updated my shipping address in my acct, but not even seeing an Order in my history

We'll see what happens

Last edited:
I got my snkrs app shipping confirmation, the wife's Nike pair confirmation and finish line for her back up pair incase Nike got canceled. I think I'm a give her back up pair to our God daughter in high school who decided that she wanted them, but new it was too late cause she new they were all sold out in the stores.
i jus did the same. my snkrs hasnt shipped yet so i just copped on fnl just in case.

Welp I tried the link for 11.5 lets see what happens. Hopefully it goes through. SH with the refund today sucked. I just need a pair for myself.

Back
Top Bottom