Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Good looking exo1127
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Shoe palace debited my paypal today, good sign hopefully. Still pending order though. Ordered at 3 am saturday
Good to hear... My order still say's processing but I did get a email conformation yesterday morning. I ordered around 1a... I have a feeling we're going to get the shoes first then get shipping info!!
roll.gif

Last edited:
I haven't met a shoe yet that I would buy double of.   And SMH @ some of you saying you'll pass on next years holiday 11.  Where's your holiday spirit?  Just have your $220 reserved for December.

Honest question(I'm sure it's been asked before) why do you people buy more than one? one to rock one to stock? Resell years down the road? Or just to rock the **** out of them and bam.. pop out the new ones years later?
Those are all of the reasons. Although I imagine there has to be one person out there, in clown makeup, who puts them all in a pile and laughs because he just wants to see the world burn.

Lol funny how I was looking for a size 4 on Eastbay and saw the Men's sizes in full. Had to double check here. Guess I was right. 
roll.gif

Seems like most got two.
Honest question(I'm sure it's been asked before) why do you people buy more than one? one to rock one to stock? Resell years down the road? Or just to rock the **** out of them and bam.. pop out the new ones years later?

i buy multiple so i can compare them to each other and keep the one with the least flaws and best looking box then return or sell the other pair.

i actually dbl on the 72-10 so i can have one with and one without the painted black midsole. So i only buy two if im customizing one of them.

I got mine through Nike+ today but they didn't give me a receipt.  Not like I'm going to sell or return but I'm just used to seeing my Nike receipt.

if EB restocked so quickly,  does that mean FTL and champs will have it soon too?  They use the same inventories right?

Seems like most got two.
i buy multiple so i can compare them to each other and keep the one with the least flaws and best looking box then return or sell the other pair.

i actually dbl on the 72-10 so i can have one with and one without the painted black midsole. So i only buy two if im customizing one of them.
Exactly!

Back
Top Bottom