Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

My sunday FNL order, for the ones still in my cart, shipped today 
laugh.gif

did anyone get a email from shoe palace get email asking them to call for order verification?

JESUS CHRIST!!! Congrats on the come up! I had 20 pairs total. I've been selling mine for $300 local/$315 shipped and I only have 4 pairs left. $375 is AMAZING from a selling stand point!

Damn you got 20 pairs!!! You made some good money back even it's only like 60-65 bucks. And You your pair for free x 1000 lmao. The size I sold was a 13.

and half the time the orders are cancelled....
It's guaranteed - Nike needs good sales numbers.

Investors have punished NIke this year, (stock down approx. 20%) and they are gunning for a huge quarter.
I've never had an order from FNL cancelled. I've never had an order from an FNL or footsite restock cancelled. I guess I got good luck

reserved pair from nike+ came in today. They run a little big. I should have tired to go a half size down. Still fits fine though.  All in all imhappy to finally have the space jams after missing out in 09. I have all the og 11 colorways now. 

Those have potential if the navy heel sections were white, the patent leather is navy, and make the Jumpman Carolina blue

Last edited:
I'm in MD and they started taxing this summer. Makes me not want to use them anymore compared to footlocker and stuff since they don't offer rewards.

Awww sales tax

Come get some of this CA 9%
They been beating us down for years [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

That sales tax and cost of living was a big reason why I never came back home :smh:

Back
Top Bottom