Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

My space jams are set to be delivered tomorrow from ndc. Got lucky with the nike+ reservation so didnt have to deal with any online nonsense 
nthat.gif

DTLR put another pending charge on my Credit Card.  Now there's 2.  One for Dec 5th and now Dec 12th.  No email or anything.  Crazy!

Words cannot describe how fortunate and blessed I am to have ditched that rigged raffle before this nightmare [emoji]128591[/emoji] They must have at least a million $$ of people's money on hold. Hope you get your [emoji]127824[/emoji] and your [emoji]128176[/emoji]

Words cannot describe how fortunate and blessed I am to have ditched that rigged raffle before this nightmare [emoji]128591[/emoji] They must have at least a million $$ of people's money on hold. Hope you get your [emoji]127824[/emoji] and your [emoji]128176[/emoji]
lol... my dtlr charge went away today. 

It's a pending hold and not really tying up anything on my credit card. But for those that paid with Debit/credit cards will get screwed. I just wish they will fall off already. I have the pairs I want already, and the fact that a new charge was put on tonight has me worried that they may send a pair that I don't want anymore.

I think I'm gonna try and size swap these size 12. They feel like Jordan 8s and I feel like in gonna crease these if I keep the 12.

How does a size swap work does the shop only accept new never tried on shoes? I picked up a 12.5 and now I'm worried

waiting on my pair from fnl to get here this week, yall saying tts isnt or is the way to go lmao? so many mixed reviews

So i wonder if we screwed over FNL's plans? Seems they had a ton of pairs left over. Maybe they were trying to hold out for a restock later down the line and we found a backdoor? lol

Tried mine on real quick. It just felt as if the front had more length than my normal 10.5s.
Dam that's what I was hoping not to happen. My constant delimma with JB. Go down half size, good length, not wide enough. TTS good width, a bit long.

Guess I'll have to utilize a sneakershield when I rock them. 

Back
Top Bottom