Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Still not following this thread too much. Doing big page jumps but just wanna give a S/O to all the NTers helping others cop. There are usually a few that always do like babyj but so so much of it and successful orders.

Also I still really think you guys shouldn't be zip lock bagging sneakers. Shoes need to breathe. There's been pics posted on here a while ago that show 9s crumbling after a while of staying in bags and first wear. And 11s with the sole separating. To each their own though

I know I'm of the minority but, the 72-10s go harder than these SJs. Sorry, not sorry. My pair from Nike will be going towards a Chicago 1 trade.
Agreed. Burg/red > blue on shoes for me in general. SJ for the nostalgia tho.

Last edited:
72-10's didn't hold my interest once in hand. The combo of glitter and leather threw them off for me. Doubled up on these though :smokin doubled up in 2k and my last pair from then are filling out retirement paperwork now. Skipped 09 and will prolly skip the next release of these...

View media item 1825260
72-10's will be appreciated later down the road as time passes. quality on it is very nice, could compete with pantones/suedes when it comes to quality terms

I really like em

Last edited:
NOW LOOKING FOR A 5.5 BC MY NIECE SUDDENLY DECIDED SHE WANTS THEM
laugh.gif
.. COULD OF GOTTEN THEM FOR THE LOW BEFORE TOO SMH

ive been wearing my 72-10 all year and I don't see a single crease in the PL. Do we think the SJ PL will hold up similarly?

Back
Top Bottom