Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Finishline order has had submitted status since Saturday. Got on the phone with them and they said that 10.80 was still pending payment. Apparently the reward that I entered did not go through and it was holding up them processing it further. Looks like I'm left without a pair as my brother will be taking my size 11 that went through on the wish list trick. They told me hat since an order number had been generated it may be holding a pair in inventory but we shall see. Between this, a state audit at work, and finals, I'm stressed the hell out. Lol

Shoe Palace 
mean.gif

Nike + order arrived today

Box was kinda messed up but sneakers were in near perfect condition

Any leads on a size 10 , looking to double up now that I know the sizing that works for me (true to size)

Thanks for any info NT

^^^^^^^^

anyway, if you went with the same size as all the previous 11's, just wear some elite socks, fills up nicely

not to derail, but i really feel compelled to comment on this to get it off my chest and even take it many steps further. and since the thread has finally slowed all the way down...

if u think tim donaghy was a lone wolf, rogue ref u are sadly mistaken. ALL pro sports are rigged. u have to realize it only takes a couple of bogus calls at key times to change the whole landscape of a game. i have done extensive research on this topic and it has been all, but definitively proven. it's just the masses believe everything the mainstream media feeds them. like that pizza gate is a fake news story or hillary and trump (most if not all republicans and democrats) aren't friends and working together towards the same agenda behind the scenes. we are so stupid as a society bc we can't seems to turn the mass manipulation and mind control tool (the tv aka idiot box) off.

now, after exposing all kinds of truth in the "rant" at his sacramento concert, they are telling us kanye is crazy and had a breakdown? then he comes out with blond hair? katt williams williams crazy too, huh? or does he expose too much truth in his comedy? i guess dave chapelle went crazy too when he exposed the inner workings of hollywood and went to africa, right? and martin lawrence too when he was waiving a gun in the middle of the LA streets saying "they" were tryna kill him. and how about lauryn hill, she just completely lost it all of a sudden one day? britney spears too, right? is this all coincidence or are we seeing a pattern here?

all these ppl didn't just go crazy and have breakdowns all of a sudden, but that's what the media would have us believe. ppl need to cut off the tv and do some damn thinking for themselves instead of letting the tv make your mind up for u.

for those that wanna wake up out of your sleep, go look up a guy named zachary k hubbard on YT. all these events are scripted by a number system called gematria, which predates the english language, and has been for literally decades, maybe even centuries. this is REAL! u guys don't think it's odd that joan rivers outs obama as a homosexual and michelle obama as a transgender and she mysteriously dies exactly 2 months later? pimp c outs mase and russell simmons, among other well known industry insiders, as being homosexuals and exactly 2 months later he mysteriously dies? really? ppl need to wake the ____ up man.

lastly, i'll end with something i know u guys will get a kick out of. in the early-mid '90s it was discovered that michael jordan and magic johnson were point shaving and betting on the games they were playing in. supposedly, this was about to come to light, but of course david stern (zionist jew) and the nba couldn't have their cash cow michael jordan outted. think about the ramifications of this revelation if it came to light. so what did they do? they made magic retire under the guise of hiv, which he never had. why do u think he never looked sick a day in his life and still doesn't? how has he gained weight since? is he the only person on the planet who whooped aids' *** or were we lied to?

they knew they needed michael jordan to return as he was already considered by most as the greatest to ever play and thus he was they're cash cow. he made the game global. think about where the nba would be had mj never came back and won those last 3 chips. so they made him retire under the guise of his father dying, which actually did happen. some say his dad was a blood sacrifice, but that's a whole nother story. mj and the nba knew his retirement would only be temporary as the game NEEDED him, which is why he went to play baseball... so that he could stay in shape.

i know many will say i'm crazy, but i hear it all the time and it doesn't bother me. i think ppl who depend on the tv/mainstream media for their news are crazy. who is wrong? i'll admit, it's almost impossible to find info on the point shaving theory, but i believe it to be true. all the other stuff, however is all there for u to research for yourselves. i only took the time to type all this bc i care about u guys and want u to open your mind to the reality that we've all been lied to and we are all continually lied to daily by the media. about the wars, about 9/11, about the food we consume, which is the number cause of cancer, about the air we breath (chemtrails), about global warming, which is a direct result of weather modification (haarp), about vaccines, which are the number one cause of autism in our children, the list goes on and on and on.

peace and love to everyone...

/end rant

View media item 2261678

My SNKRS order arrives tomorrow. I've tried to convince myself but just can't get down with all the extra patent leather. Might have to return them. Will judge in person. Why couldn't they just be cut like all the recent 11s :smh:

Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Thank you Nike for letting everyone get theirs and releasing a terrific product.

Going to hoop in these ASAP. Breaking out the Columbia's tomorrow to prepare

XIs are surprisingly decent balling shoes. They aren't a modern shoe by any means , but you get a good feeling while playing in them because they are iconic. And they aren't terribly bad like some older shoes. That clear sole gives you good traction. Nike air is spongy which Im not a fan of. But it's a comfortable shoe . I'd assume the SJs are the same. I went a half size down because it's my hopping shoe. Toe box is wide imo and will cause foot slippage.

How does the 2016 comfort compared to other years? I've got 01 bred all the up to 72-10 the 01 Breds felt the best on foot. 01's had the most cushion compared to the others. I guess they don't make them like they use to.

How does the 2016 comfort compared to other years? I've got 01 bred all the up to 72-10 the 01 Breds felt the best on foot. 01's had the most cushion compared to the others. I guess they don't make them like they use to.

When I tried mine on and walked around I noticed the cushioning almost non existent. I pressed my heel hard down and I did feel the air sole which felt soft. Idk if these came with the full length air sole like the og. So my guess that you will have to break these in to feel the cushioning but once you do these will feel comfy.

Last edited:
When I tried mine on and walked around I noticed the cushioning almost non existent. I pressed my heel hard down and I did feel the air sole which felt soft. Idk if these came with the full length air sole like the og. So my guess that you will have to break these in to feel the cushioning but once you do these will feel comfy.

Thank you repped

Just got my pair from NDC in the mail. Funny they had no receipt in the box only that congratulations paper. Every order I ever got from them had a receipt and a return label.

Just got my pair from NDC in the mail. Funny they had no receipt in the box only that congratulations paper. Every order I ever got from them had a receipt and a return label.

They always do that for the holiday releases so they can prepackage them and ship them out quick.

Back
Top Bottom