Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I don't plan on wearing my pair anytime soon. With that being said, is there anything you can do to prevent the soles from yellowing?

I normally would keep them on ice. These are too great not to wear. I heard it is a good idea to remove the white paper....some say it makes no difference.

I normally would keep them on ice. These are too great not to wear. I heard it is a good idea to remove the white paper....some say it makes no difference.
I agree, these are too great not to wear. I am going to wear mine as soon as i get another pair to keep fresh. Anyways i dont think the paper has much to do with it. I think it depends on where you store your shoes. Just make sure its not to moist. My cousin jordans all crumbled and became yellow because he lives in such a humid place. It sucks

So I was only going to keep two pearz. However after reading the 21 year breakdown. I'm keeping a third pear!

View media item 2264077
*This is future OSR from 2030. I broke out my second ds pear today.*

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, these are too great not to wear. I am going to wear mine as soon as i get another pair to keep fresh. Anyways i dont think the paper has much to do with it. I think it depends on where you store your shoes. Just make sure its not to moist. My cousin jordans all crumbled and became yellow because he lives in such a humid place. It sucks

I heard too dry isn't good either. I know Jordan never wore the red 45 jersey with these....I had to scoop that red 45 M&N to pair with first fit

Last edited:
So I was only going to keep two pearz. However after reading the 21 year breakdown. I'm keeping a third pear!

View media item 2264077
*This is future OSR from 2030. I broke out my second ds pear today.*
I wouldn't wait that long unless stored really well. My dub of the 2000 retro sat for 9 yrs and didn't wear well once I started wearing them. They were stored for 2 years in a dry but non climate controlled garage for 2yrs but the rest were indoors..

I wouldn't wait that long unless stored really well. My dub of the 2000 retro sat for 9 yrs and didn't wear well once I started wearing them. They were stored for 2 years in a dry but non climate controlled garage for 2yrs but the rest were indoors..

Definitely a concern. However all my kicks are stored in a climate controlled dry space.

anybody heard from DTLR raffle they still got my money on hold what am i suppose to do 
frown.gif

I was about to come in here and say cats are overly concerned with yellowing but then I checked a few pairs in my closet that I hadn't worn in about a year...

Maaaaaan kicks looked like some old urinal cakes! Damn...Damn...Damn!!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom