Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Powerless simp? :lol:
It's not that serious to some people. Just because it doesn't bother someone it doesn't mean they are a powerless simp.

2 way street...just because it doesn't bother you or others doesn't mean I have to comply.

And the movie was crap. Only popular because of?...you guessed it. Simps [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You have issues my man.

Anyone order from size? And have it shipped yet? I got an email saying it was packed, but yet to dispatch. SP is laggin and my solehaven order got canceled. Really hoping one of my pairs come through this is ridiculous.
Size is hella slow, took them a month to send out my air max 95 davewhite hares

You sound like a person that is hard to please and that is rarely happy with anything. Not sure how I can discern this from such a small amount of words.

This version has absolutely nothing to do with the movie, I can't dislike the box?

And you're right, I expect the absolute best no matter what. Being content is just another way of saying you're a powerless simp.

16k9cib.jpg

got my 2 pairs from finishline via backdoor... thanks to everyone who posted the link... i missed out while on vacation in DR on release day and continued to monitor the thread and you guys came through... much respect to you guys... and yes these are so nice i had to cop twice... none for resale...
View media item 2264972

Last edited:
Jordan wanted to drop the spacejam color way which they did, they have a nod to the playoff pair by putting a 45. No these aren't the shoe he wore in the movie but it's the closest, a pair exactly like the movie pair has never been released. You all are over thinking and overanalyzing as usual.

Anyone expecting a child's movie about an nba and Looney toons collaboration to be Oscar worthy is ridiculous

Last edited:
For me, yes it was a good movie. When I see it on tv, I tend to stop flipping the channels and watch it. Times were much different back then. Movies were much simpler. Doesn't mean I'm a simp.

Acting was awful, it wasn't funny and they story was kiddish. If you're over 10 and you still find it entertaining you need to re-evaluate your life. I wonder if MJ wasn't in it would the movie still be good. Course not...

That's just my opinion though. Now watching highlights from 85-96 Bulls is something special

Now as far as being a simp, I only said that because I was called a complainer because I didn't agree with the mass liking the box. Still don't.

For me, yes it was a good movie. When I see it on tv, I tend to stop flipping the channels and watch it. Times were much different back then. Movies were much simpler. Doesn't mean I'm a simp.

Acting was awful, it wasn't funny and they story was kiddish. If you're over 10 and you still find it entertaining you need to re-evaluate your life. I wonder if MJ wasn't in it would the movie still be good. Course not...

That's just my opinion though. Now watching highlights from 85-96 Bulls is something special

Now as far as being a simp, I only said that because I was called a complainer because I didn't agree with the mass liking the box. Still don't.

To each his own. My wife used to love that twilight series movie with the vampires that twinkled when light hit them and the acting was tragic in it :lol:

I understand why you threw simp out there now tho. It wasn't really for everyone but was more or less a response to an attack.

Back
Top Bottom