Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Howard the duck
smokin.gif

Have been wearing mine around the house today.

The larger cut patent leather leads to a larger toe box. Which is going to lead to harder creasing.

I stood up on my tip toes for about 20 seconds and fine crease lines could be seen. Crease lines were not at expected spot otherwise wouldn't care. Again, a result of more PL creating a larger interior toebox. Had a set of ForceShields I had never used so I put them in. Helps take up that additional toebox height to lessen the creasing severity.

Is seller columbus1410 on eBay legit?

He has 19k+ sales and some of the apparel released for these shoes below retail.

I have no idea how people wear loose shoes. I want my shoes as snug as possible. Most of my shoes I can wear without laces cause they are so snug. I guess I got used to it from track and football where after cutting all day long, any movement of my foot in the shoe would result in blisters.

Yeah agree, I think playin sports you definitely learn your true shoe size. You learn fast! LoL

Playing real basketball patent leather jordan 11s will crease in whatever form you consider a crease...unless maybe if your a big man, straight up & down.
The rest can stay on being "pretty boys" ridin the bench or IG "stuntin" :lol:

Last edited:
Not to single you out, but I think that this is the case for many people who complain about creases.

Half you cats don't even know your real shoe size :smh:

My tts is 11.5 for Jordans. Air max 90 I go Half size up. Air Force 1 half size down. If Nike+ reserves a pair for me and I purchase, how the hell am I supposed to try on the shoes to make sure how they fit? Stupid logic if you ask me.

Now, these are similar to the Kobe 10/11 in sizing. If you go tts, space is good in the toe but they're too narrow/tight. If you half size up, width fits perfect but they're way too long.

These fit fine imo since sizing down would be too narrow and not comfortable. Going tts will give you creasing but you man up and continue to wear them, creasing them more. If you don't want to crease them, you tell your mommy to buy you a special case and put them inside so they don't collect dust.

Last edited:
Have been wearing mine around the house today.

The larger cut patent leather leads to a larger toe box. Which is going to lead to harder creasing.

I stood up on my tip toes for about 20 seconds and fine crease lines could be seen. Crease lines were not at expected spot otherwise wouldn't care. Again, a result of more PL creating a larger interior toebox. Had a set of ForceShields I had never used so I put them in. Helps take up that additional toebox height to lessen the creasing severity.

This theory gets debunked by the fact that the 2012 black red XIs did the same thing.

The denial is comical at this point. We have taller patent for sure but it's thin which means it doesn't handle the flexing as well as it did when it was thicker.

Here are my 2000/1 black reds. Been worn a few time and the patent flexes better.

View media item 2266981

This theory gets debunked by the fact that the 2012 black red XIs did the same thing.

The denial is comical at this point. We have taller patent for sure but it's thin which means it doesn't handle the flexing as well as it did when it was thicker.

Here are my 2000/1 black reds. Been worn a few time and the patent flexes better.

View media item 2266981

Never owned the 2012s or 01s for that matter.

Even comparing to 09s can tell those were a different grade of patent leather used.

View media item 2266981

My 2001s are the same! Definitely thinner cut of shiny cow on these. I think if the toe wasn't as long as it is, this topic would be mute. No choice but to continue to wear em ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

With the abundance of 11s we get on a yearly basis, people should know that exact same spot gone crease every time. Trust ain't no female gone notice or complain bout that inside crease tho.
Aint nobody gonna clown either. Really an insignificant matter, moreso if you own multiple pairs.

The new PL used is so booty man 
mean.gif
. So, if I'm reading @bigj505  correctly, the PL on these is def on the side of the newer releases? If so, then I wouldn't be too excited about these then. Why leave out the PL quality? People get caught up with that white around the PL and think it's like the OG, but that all goes by the wayside if the PL creases the same as a 2011/2012 pair. That's just sameful if it's true. I was just telling my brother a couple of weeks ago after seeing these on someone's feet that they purposely put the while line there to pump fake you into copping these and kept the same type of PL 
mean.gif

I see where bigj505 bigj505 is coming from.

A friend of mine has the new 2016's and like what was said and posted, his had a few deep creases from just wearing them twice, casually.

From seeing comparison vids and from see his in person, I think the toe boxes are somewhat a bit longer and higher on the 2016's compared to the 2000 released pair. The 2000 release pair seemed shorter and stubbier, if that's even a word :lol:

When I owned the 2000 pair, I wore those almost every week and didn't have creasing, or anywhere close to what my friend's pair had. Then again, the 2000 release had thicker patent leather and can be seen if you own both the 2000 pair and the 2016's.

Just my 2¢
2000 werent patent.

The new PL used is so booty man :smh: . So, if I'm reading @bigj505
 correctly, the PL on these is def on the side of the newer releases? If so, then I wouldn't be too excited about these then. Why leave out the PL quality? People get caught up with that white around the PL and think it's like the OG, but that all goes by the wayside if the PL creases the same as a 2011/2012 pair. That's just sameful if it's true. I was just telling my brother a couple of weeks ago after seeing these on someone's feet that they purposely put the while line there to pump fake you into copping these and kept the same type of PL :smh: .

im not sure if they use the same material as im not patent leather expert but the thickness seems more consistent with what we've been getting. im not surprised, outrage, or anything like that. i cant understand why these guys are getting so defensive when some of us are just trying to call it like it is.

most of us arent noting the creasing because we are scared to be clowned or care what others think. we just are calling it what it is. nothing more. nothing less.

these theories that we dont know our shoe sizes or that the long toe boxes cause hard creasing or that all patent creases are just covering up the fact that we got thinner patent leather. thicker patent leather does crease eventually but it becomes more wavy than anything at first. these folds wouldnt be that bad if we got the thicker material.

The new PL used is so booty man :smh: . So, if I'm reading @bigj505
 correctly, the PL on these is def on the side of the newer releases? If so, then I wouldn't be too excited about these then. Why leave out the PL quality? People get caught up with that white around the PL and think it's like the OG, but that all goes by the wayside if the PL creases the same as a 2011/2012 pair. That's just sameful if it's true. I was just telling my brother a couple of weeks ago after seeing these on someone's feet that they purposely put the while line there to pump fake you into copping these and kept the same type of PL :smh: .
nah dude. It the same as og. If theres any difference id say the plastic coating is thicker, the leather underneath is the same.

Like i said, stuff the shoe, lay a damp towel over the toe and iron for 15 sec.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of pics from a used but not beat OG pair of black/red XIs. See how the patent is wavy before the hard creasing starts to form? this is what i was talking about. thats all. i dont think the new jams are flexing but just hard creasing instead.

View media item 2267045
View media item 2267042

Last edited:
im not sure if they use the same material as im not patent leather expert but the thickness seems more consistent with what we've been getting. im not surprised, outrage, or anything like that. i cant understand why these guys are getting so defensive when some of us are just trying to call it like it is.

most of us arent noting the creasing because we are scared to be clowned or care what others think. we just are calling it what it is. nothing more. nothing less.

these theories that we dont know our shoe sizes or that the long toe boxes cause hard creasing or that all patent creases are just covering up the fact that we got thinner patent leather. thicker patent leather does crease eventually but it becomes more wavy than anything at first. these folds wouldnt be that bad if we got the thicker material.
i dont know about that. Id imagine thicker patent would crease into fine lines, thinner patent would get wavy like u said. The patent on these is as thick as its ever been.

If im wrong id love for someone to compare 95s to 16s for us.

Back
Top Bottom