Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Playing 2K with the Lakers makes me realize just how underutilized the color yellow is with the 11 (or even the 10).

Yellow and black together is still undefeated.

#Random

Last edited:
Anybody knows what size the box jumps to the bigger box? Have a pair from footlocker in size 14 and just got a pair in size 13 in the mail from a reseller, box is significantly smaller and shoes seem suspect, also the 45 paper from inside is shorter than the footlocker pair (youtube video showed this flaw as a difference in the fakes), I have several Jordans and usually boxes are the same for size 13 and 14. thanks.

I know that my size 9.5 box is HUGE compared to my brother's 9. the 45 paper is shorter on his size 9.
Mine purchased form Footlocker, his from NIKE. Hope that helps.

Just wanted to post since certain people were skeptical...Got my pair from zadeh kicks and there legit. Paid below retail as well back in sept. Only downfall is that you have to wait a week or 2 after release. But they shipped fast and provided tracking. I will def be buying from them.

My 3rd and surprise pair from DTLR raffle came today. Wasn't expecting them, nor did I want them after I already had my two.

Thanks for the notice 4 days later DTLR!

I ordered on shoe palace at about 10pm CST. On my phone took about 5 mins. I didn't even have a SP account. Got lucky I guess. The are cool just not one of my fav 11s. I almost prefer the 09s
View media item 2268451

anyone else get a pair with diff carbon fiber? 1 shoe is rough textured carbon fiber and the other kick is smooth with almost no texture. pair is from NDC. i have a 2nd pair thats fr0om eastbay and that pair has rough/textured carbon fiber on both kicks.

anyone else get a pair with diff carbon fiber? 1 shoe is rough textured carbon fiber and the other kick is smooth with almost no texture. pair is from NDC. i have a 2nd pair thats fr0om eastbay and that pair has rough/textured carbon fiber on both kicks.

Yes, I posted earlier how my brother's pair from NIKE had 1 smooth surface and 1 textured one. My pair from Footlocker has the smooth CF plate.

Yes, I posted earlier how my brother's pair from NIKE had 1 smooth surface and 1 textured one. My pair from Footlocker has the smooth CF plate.
damn that cruddy JB QC! lol. but nah seriously, it doesnt really matter to me, as long as theyre still real lol. not that big of a deal otherwise. just thought it was wierd/strange.

I ordered on shoe palace at about 10pm CST. On my phone took about 5 mins. I didn't even have a SP account. Got lucky I guess. The are cool just not one of my fav 11s. I almost prefer the 09s
View media item 2268451
I've decided I might like the 2000 better, I never got the 09's. The high pl cut on the inside part is gonna take some getting used to on these. So I guess ill be getting used to it :lol:

View media item 2268457View media item 2268458
Also check it out, see how crooked the suspect pair is on top of the basketball jordan logo area compared to my footlocker pair. Footlocker pair is very straight. Also the jumpman seem considerable smaller for just a size difference from 13 to 14.

My friend's pair is the same way. I think they made so many pairs of these that some pairs are better than others

So I see I missed another restock from Villa??? Ain't that some **** :lol: I feel like I gotta stay in this thread all day everyday clicking F5 hoping for a restock link.

Back
Top Bottom