Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yeah, but I understand to a degree. Prices keep going up and it's a way for you to lower the price on yours. The issue is everyone tries to be a reseller and only cares about hyped up kicks and collabs and not what they like. They care what everyone else likes.

I find it funny how people try to flip holiday 11s-these things are produced in such large quantities resell is negligible on release. Once a year or two passes, resell value really seems to jump up.

......u make 0 sense. if u cant ball in em or even walk in them like you claim(balling understandable....literally cant walk in em? ehhhh) then why do you even need him to post his pair? just return em.

if i got kicks that i somehow couldnt even deal with walking in, im returning them joints. if he posts his, and theyre the same as yours, you would then keep your unwearable pair?
Not just him but more people.
Of course i can walk with them, but i want perfect shoes. I think it is normal.
When i'am pushing the right airsole it is too much soft and the left is stronger.
My 11 72 has the same problem, my double nickel too.
I returned my double nickel, but the left shoe was just extraordinary for the comfort, so perfect, and the right shoe, it was a total different story.
"just return em" ok but i'm so disappointed, and i love these shoes so much! Man THE SPACE JAM!!! And you are telling me "just return em!"
I want to be happy to walk with, without feeling that the right airsole has an issue!
You know it is just impossible that i'm the only one because each 11 i got, had this.
So i guess other pair have the same issue.

Last edited:
I understand people hate resale. However if Jordans were worthless from time of release and so on. A lot of people wouldnt even buy them. Being able to buy them and have some residual value justifies the crazy price tag. Also gives them a certain collectibility. We, #NT, always hope everyone eats for retail. We should also hope our collections hold some value. So resale is a good thing for everyone.

This will be a hard pill to swallow :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand people hate resale. However if Jordans were worthless from time of release and so on. A lot of people wouldnt even buy them. Being able to buy them and have some residual value justifies the crazy price tag. Also gives them a certain collectibility. We, #NT, always hope everyone eats for retail. We should also hope our collections hold some value. So resale is a good thing for everyone.

This will be a hard pill to swallow
roll.gif
Agreed. Also, I don't see anything wrong with someone picking up 2 pairs and flipping a pair to get their own personal pair for free or at a discounted price. It's very smart imo.

Back
Top Bottom