Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Has anyone tried to hit up FNL through live chat to see what they could say about your order? If it's actual real stock or if it was just some error and there's a incoming cancel email on the way?

I'm tempted to try it but I don't want to be heartbroken lol
Hi my name is _______ I placed an order online yesterday with a backdoor link. Can you check the status of my order? What do you really think he's gonna say man ? Cmon son.

Hi my name is _______ I placed an order online yesterday with a backdoor link. Can you check the status of my order? What do you really think he's gonna say man ? Cmon son.

Who said you had to snitch on yourself?

"I was on the site yesterday browsing and saw the shoes in my wishlist from last month. Yada yada yada"

It's not like this hasn't been done before.

"I was on the site yesterday browsing and saw the shoes in my wishlist from last month. Yada yada yada"

Just wait for the email like everyone else. U keep snitching. They gonna fix the problem.

Has anyone tried to hit up FNL through live chat to see what they could say about your order? If it's actual real stock or if it was just some error and there's a incoming cancel email on the way?

Like others have said, just wait it out.  There are only 2 outcomes to this and you know both already.  No need to draw attention to the wish list backdoor if it has been working for folks.  

Just wait for the email like everyone else. U keep snitching. They gonna fix the problem.

Like others have said, just wait it out.  There are only 2 outcomes to this and you know both already.  No need to draw attention to the wish list backdoor if it has been working for folks.  

Y'all needa chill.

I was simply just asking. If I was really impatient I would've contacted them already.

Y'all needa chill.

I was simply just asking. If I was really impatient I would've contacted them already.
You asked a question.  I replied.  

Trust me--I'm chill.  
laugh.gif

I think you quoted me yesterday but again, I've ordered items off the wishlist where there they only have an inventory of 1 and it ended up being shipped. If this is the case, their inventory is very accurate so I don't see why these orders won't be shipped.

All my orders off the wishlist shipped within 2 days BTW.

Last edited:

Just checked UPS with my FinishLine order number and got a tracking number. 
Just checked my UPS account and they'll be here Wednesday.  

Wish I could rep dude again who posted the links, but me saying thanks will have to do. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I would just wait it out for either a shipping confirmation or a cancelation.

Just be careful if you pay with paypal if you order from Finishline.

I ordered a Metallic V sz 13 during one of the restocks.

I never received a shipping confirmation so after a week I called them.
Told me the order was cancelled and I would get a email confirming this.

Of course a few days later I get an email saying "Sorry for the bummer news, but your order was canceled".
Are they for real??? That was exact working of the email.

It also mentioned it would be (7) business days to receive a refund if I paid with credit card (which I didn't).
It said nothing about Paypal refunds.

What frustrated me was that it took Finishline a total of (25) days to release my $230 back into my PayPal account.

There were numerous calls to their customer service dept. and needless to say the customer service department leaves a lot be be desired.
I have some choice curse words for them.

and u seriously dont think they would look into why the shoes were available for you to purchase from your wishlist from last month, when theyre supposed to be sold out and not up for purchase anymore even through the wishlist? youre still snitching. just indirectly.

just be patient and wait for shipping from them. worst case scenario is you get cancelled, which is not really a loss for you cause this was a backdoor link anyway. not like they legit restocked and you missed out on that.

if you cheat and things work out, consider yourself blessed and be thankful. if you cheat and things didnt work out, suck it up and moveon ya dig?

Last edited:
Congrats on the backdoor pick ups fellas.  Always stay cooking especially for those who needed a pair to rock!

Question though - what is the reasoning behind these backdoor type orders?  More so, why would FNL show them as OOS but you're still able to purchase, assuming you get through?   

Thanks!

Can't THANK You enough @M3NACING

The links helped many NTers

This pick up feels like my DMP pick up [emoji]128526[/emoji] which also came from FNL.

Last edited:
Can't THANK You enough @M3NACING

The links helped many NTers

This pick up feels like my DMP pick up [emoji]128526[/emoji] which also came from FNL.
Glad I can help out as i’ve gotten good info here in the past by just lurking around.  Credit really goes to the original poster of links about a month ago.  

I usually check the links every other day as a habit looking to double up.  I was surprised to see the blue “buy it” button yesterday morning.

I’m still waiting on my shipping confirmation for my size 9 but I’m glad you guys got yours.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom