Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yeah, I have to half size up from my true size with these.
same thing happened with me. I got my true size from the local store, then hit on a couple of pairs online for half size up. i felt like true size made the PL look to high so i told myself i'm gonna wait for the half size bigger pair and sold mine. now i have them i feel they're too long. good thing i got another with the FNL BD i can compare side by side lmao

Damn ya'll still eating up all finishlines inventory ? 
nthat.gif

roll.gif
@ you ain't shopping hard enough

Just got my shipping confirmation.

Was nervous about the FNL subject in the email.

"Your order, we've got the scoop on it"

Then I nervously proceed to open it and it first reads
"Here's what's up with your stuff"

Like bruuuh, why can't y'all straight up say your order has shipped, like Nike? Lmao. Ain't no need to scare me like that first thing in the morning.

Will be here Friday, lately for some reason my kicks always be coming on Fridays when I'm at the barbershop smh.

For the 100th time thanks to the dude who reposted the links. Good looking out

Last edited:

Like bruuuh, why can't y'all straight up say your order has shipped, like Nike? Lmao. Ain't no need to scare me like that first thing in the morning.

Will be here Friday, lately for some reason my kicks always be coming on Fridays when I'm at the barbershop smh.

Haha finish line always has stupid emails. A while back, when you placed an order it said NICE in lieu oforder confirmation. They try being cool but look foolish with that tomfoolery.

My confirmation email had the same subject. I got a little nervous too. Opened to see the tracking number in all its glory

My confirmation email had the same subject. I got a little nervous too. Opened to see the tracking number in all its glory
Same here. I initially thought it was going to be bad news until I saw the tracking number. Thanks again to NT, and especially M3NACING for reposting the links.

Last edited:

Does anyone know how the FNL backdoor works? I have a backdoor access to Navy Gum 11s but I cant make it to work. Please help.
This is too funny. You aint special. You don't have "access". This crap is left over browser cache and cookies from adding the item to your wishlist or cart. So yeah I guess it is sort of local to your PC. But, the item must have stock before you can actually purchase. So dudes who copped Space Jams actually used this technique against pairs that were actually loaded in the inventory. These were basically pairs they were probably saving for a restock.

Damn what did dude do to you ? lol
LMAO nothing. its just too funny how dudes be thinking they got special access to these poorly written websites. I been watching this for days. It's not a hack, its not a backdoor. It's just cached browser data and cookies that activated by hitting the links. FNL needs to realize this Wish List is stuff is broken because it sort of does do an inventory check.

I take that back...its working as designed. The Wish List is supposed to be activated once the items comes back in stock and that's whats happening with these Space Jams

Back
Top Bottom