Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Someone is trying real hard to get those 300 posts in.

Furthermore,

How can you compare your foot size to someone on an online forum?

Just stay true to size as mentioned before.

has anyone pulled up the insole on their pairs? all the pics ive seen of pulled up insoles, the part below where the stamp is, is white. my pair when i pull up the insole, that part where the stamp is, is the same gray as the insole.

has anyone pulled up the insole on their pairs? all the pics ive seen of pulled up insoles, the part below where the stamp is, is white. my pair when i pull up the insole, that part where the stamp is, is the same gray as the insole.
If you bought from a retailer I wouldn't even worry about it all. Why you pulling up the insole anyways?

If you bought from a retailer I wouldn't even worry about it all. Why you pulling up the insole anyways?
i put sneakershields in em. i pull out the insole, put the shields in, then put the insole back. installing like that makes them feel like the shields are hardly there, as opposed to the way i used to first do it, which was just shove the shields in on TOP of the insoles, which hurt my toes.

i was only asking because i had seen many pics and they all show white. so the other day i prepped these for UNDSing, and noticed gray when i pulled my insoles.

Last edited:

i put sneakershields in em. i pull out the insole, put the shields in, then put the insole back. installing like that makes them feel like the shields are hardly there, as opposed to the way i used to first do it, which was just shove the shields in on TOP of the insoles, which hurt my toes.

i was only asking because i had seen many pics and they all show white. so the other day i prepped these for UNDSing, and noticed gray when i pulled my insoles.
hmm interesting...I just slide my shields right in. 

hmm interesting...I just slide my shields right in. 
that works too if u go up .5. i used to do that. but i noticed they dont slide alll the way in because of the insole. i found when i take the insoles out first, they slide in a lot more, then i put the insoles back. gives me more room for my foot.

that works too if u go up .5. i used to do that. but i noticed they dont slide alll the way in because of the insole. i found when i take the insoles out first, they slide in a lot more, then i put the insoles back. gives me more room for my foot.
I see what you mean. In some cases I gotta size up due to widths. I so then I pop in a normal Sneakershield for a size 10. But I'm a true 9.5 in most cases for Jordans so then I cut a little but on the bottom of the shield because the previous version be too tall. They have pre notches for cutting to perfect the height of the shoes. So I've labeled my sneakershields as size 9.5 and 10 and rotate accordingly

So when is the price going to drop on sites like eBay because no way I'm paying $300+? They have like 77 pairs on there in a size 12 alone.

I see what you mean. In some cases I gotta size up due to widths. I so then I pop in a normal Sneakershield for a size 10. But I'm a true 9.5 in most cases for Jordans so then I cut a little but on the bottom of the shield because the previous version be too tall. They have pre notches for cutting to perfect the height of the shoes. So I've labeled my sneakershields as size 9.5 and 10 and rotate accordingly
thats smart too. ive never had to cut my shields. maybe im just lucky lol.

this gray vs black is still bothering me lol. mine looks like the first pic below, except my stitching is black. you see how its gray where the stamp is? the pic below that, is what i normally see in all the pics so far of pulled insoles...just white on the part where the stamp is.

You already know this isn't even a logical question.
laugh.gif

Just start messaging sellers trying to get a lower price.
Most of those sellers are resilient bro, they make ludicrous excuses like: "I can't go that low", "No deal" or my favorite "These are limited edition jordans"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom