Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I understand these are maket as "Spacejams" but Mike didnt wear this version in the movie...so im calling these "95 Playoffs" or "45 PEs"

Concord with 45 = Concord

Concord with 23 = Concord

Black Concord with 23= the one he wore in Space Jam

Black Concord with 45 = NOBODY CARES HE WORE IT IN THE PLAYOFFS, IT LOOKS THE SAME FFS
This. The shoes that are releasing are the Black, Concord, and White 11 with the number 45 is the PE. The Black, Concord, and White 11 with the number 23 is the movie version and the official Space Jam shoe. They're both the same shoe but only one would be considered based off of Space Jam (the one that was in the movie).

I grew up calling black/reds playoffs now space jams being called playoffs... haha that's doin way too much. Gonna call any black/blue/purple being marketed as space jams, space jams

Damn nike and jordan really didnt think this through releasing those space jam shirts. Isnt there a jersey also? Black and white tshirts aswell. We crazy in here

Earth jamssss?[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] BARON 45 11S!!!

Space Toe Jam and Earls
I remember that game, those cavemen
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom