Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Looks like kicksstore.eu still has sizes 12-13-14 available. I ordered a pair from them last week , took 3 days to get them to US .
Ordered sz12c space jam and sz12.5c 72-10's for my daughter. came out to $170 with $20 ship included avg. $85 each.(not bad) I hope I dont get hit with customs.

Did you get customs fees?

Last edited:
Ordered sz12c space jam and sz12.5c 72-10's for my daughter. came out to $170 with $20 ship included avg. $85 each.(not bad) I hope I dont get hit with customs.

No custom fees purchase has to be greater than $800

Ordered sz12c space jam and sz12.5c 72-10's for my daughter. came out to $170 with $20 ship included avg. $85 each.(not bad) I hope I dont get hit with customs

Nope everything went super smooth. Got them quicker then ordering from most places in the states. Was a little hesitant on ordering from them since i didn't know much about them , but I'm really happy with the pair they sent.

Looks like kicksstore.eu still has sizes 12-13-14 available. I ordered a pair from them last week , took 3 days to get them to US .
damn I need a size 11 or size 11.5. it's hard as hell trying to catch a restock

Still haven't even tried mine on. Already seen some people mash there's lol. I'm gonna put the sole protector on them and get a tune squad Jersey and black jeans for the fit and bust them out spring break

Wish I could double up or get some 72-10s at retail. I hate to wear my jams. Fav shoe all-time.

Last edited:
Honestly I haven't seen one person but me wear there's yet. People will come out in em in droves when all the snow goes away i bet tho

any pics?

I'll throw some up when I get the chance
Got creasing on the sides of the toebox and backcollar
Outsoles aren't that icey anymore
Pretty much turned brown from dirt but I don't mind
Got another pair on ice
Gonna beat these to the ground

Just an FYI then since you probably don't know the history but dudes have historically worn XIs with suites/tuxedos due to the rumor that the XIs were designed to be worn with suites. That's why a lot of JB heads tend to wear them to their weddings.
Smh at KG wearing the hangtag on the shoe.
Why do people do this? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Similarly to what was posted by @bigj505a lot of folks used to wear hang tags on their IV's back in the day especially the ones that had that hard plastic wire. This was like the equivalent of leaving the sticker on your fitted (which I hate) so some old school folks still do this.. I see nothing wrong with it other than that it might fall off since the key chain beads arent that strong.

I just need a second pair but I don't want to pay resell. Idk though maybe I will.

Just an FYI then since you probably don't know the history but dudes have historically worn XIs with suites/tuxedos due to the rumor that the XIs were designed to be worn with suites. That's why a lot of JB heads tend to wear them to their weddings.

Smh at KG wearing the hangtag on the shoe.

Why do people do this? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Similarly to what was posted by @bigj505
a lot of folks used to wear hang tags on their IV's back in the day especially the ones that had that hard plastic wire. This was like the equivalent of leaving the sticker on your fitted (which I hate) so some old school folks still do this.. I see nothing wrong with it other than that it might fall off since the key chain beads arent that strong.

We getting old :lol:

Back
Top Bottom