Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

To those people who wear Levi jeans, which style do you usually go with when wearing 11's?
541s because I powerlift. Can't even fit 514s anymore. I really liked their one taper line they had I forget the number but it got discountinued. I have one pair and they got perfect. The 541s need to be more tapered at he ankle IMO

any chance of a restock for the space jams or should I just resort to resale?

Eastbay just restocked the space jam 9 & 11s an hour ago. The 9s had a few sizes up but most are gone now. The 11s looked like a bad link or either sold out quickly and was taken down.

That should be a sign that retailers still have stock. Seems like they sprinkle some of that inventory here and there so I would wait it out for a few more months. If you don't hit by June then pay resell.

508s my fav too but i think levis discontinued them. i gotta scrounge the net for pairs lol
Jcpenny still carries them!
yea thats where i get some of my pairs. either them or amazon. i heard 511 is the replacement for 508. but they dont fit the same
tired.gif

Eastbay just restocked the space jam 9 & 11s an hour ago. The 9s had a few sizes up but most are gone now. The 11s looked like a bad link or either sold out quickly and was taken down.

That should be a sign that retailers still have stock. Seems like they sprinkle some of that inventory here and there so I would wait it out for a few more months. If you don't hit by June then pay resell.
thanks man!

:lol: i honestly used to have the complete set in brand new condition but sold it off when i thought i was retiring from shoes. i searched for YEARS to get that set too but i didnt feel any gratification when i finally completed it :smh:

that said, im slowly building it again. i should have 3/5 of the set once the 00s arrive. the cool greys and columbias will be painful to get in the condition that i would want.

View media item 2373354

Do the 00-01 pairs fit tts? Mostly concerned about the space in the toebox

508s my fav too but i think levis discontinued them. i gotta scrounge the net for pairs lol

yea thats where i get some of my pairs. either them or amazon. i heard 511 is the replacement for 508. but they dont fit the same
" src="https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/tired.gif" />

502 is the new 508

Word?

What are the differences?

no difference. they just renumbered them to 502. the name is the same "regular taper".

JC penny is the only place that still has the 508s. I order a pair of the 508 and compared it to the 502. it was the same for me.

Ditch the Levi's. Get some real denim - Naked and Famous, Hudson, rag and bone, etc. Look and feel 10000% better than levi's

tired.gif

502 is the new 508

Word?

What are the differences?

no difference. they just renumbered them to 502. the name is the same "regular taper".

JC penny is the only place that still has the 508s. I order a pair of the 508 and compared it to the 502. it was the same for me.
somebody who worked at levis told me the 522 replaced the 508. levis moved all 508s to outlets right before they mainlined and brought the 522 in. 522s r slimmer and more tapered than the 508.

Ditch the Levi's. Get some real denim - Naked and Famous, Hudson, rag and bone, etc. Look and feel 10000% better than levi's
those r good brands. especially hudson. i also like diesel jeans. they fit great and r great quality imo. but i still F's wit levis 508s.

Back
Top Bottom