Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Welp when meth comes in here, that's my cue to leave [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️[emoji]128517[/emoji] so see y'all in November

Oldheads back at it again with the Bred hate.

exactly, the argument against the word Bred is just as bad a ant other on NT. Its just a nickname

Exactly. How ppl even make it a problem, is ridiculous to me.

I was joking.....but the multiple posts about hate, arguments, and ridiculousness.....are well ridiculous :D

As far as the sneakers. Great color on arguably the best sneaker ever made. The halo of the entire line. If JB released a million pairs as rumored for the 72-10s (making it easier), these should be good for more. Hope everyone gets as many as they want.

Last edited:
do u really have to spell out the whole colorway of a shoe tho? it just seems so forced and extra. like ur so determined not to use the nicknames just make a point. it's not that serious

lol let him rock, it has been known for some time sak has his own style, we all do, i think its odd also but if he wants to type some extra words let that man get his mavis on

Gonna go put my white/white blanc/blanc white air force 1 '07 lows on for this nice nyc summer day

and like someone stated above, no matter what number is on the heel, these are copped, I just like the fact its stitched and not lasered on

Last edited:
Think its funny that JB is giving us 45 when MJ himself disliked 45 on the 11s. And basically these aren't the space jams anymore, they're just a MJ PE. And I'm sure the coloring in the movie didn't make a 45 look like a 23.

Do you guys thinks #45 will increases or decreases the value of these shoes? JW in case I strike out and have to cop re-sale.

If they were gonna go that far and basically make it the Pe I don't understand why they gave it the mesh and not the sooth leather on the upoer

I feel the bots will feast on this holiday release.  think any of the online foot stores will have some sort of protection against this?  i feel these will be instant splash screen at release time.  but as the 72-10 pair shows these should be made in large quantities? 

Do you guys thinks #45 will increases or decreases the value of these shoes? JW in case I strike out and have to cop re-sale.
Probably decrease. 2000's and 2009's are gonna shoot so people can flex their 23's.

Originally Posted by MCeeDecap  

Apparently 45 is confirmed based on Sneakernews and SBD
Originally Posted by MCeeDecap  

Apparently 45 is confirmed based on Sneakernews and SBD
Thicker patent leather = Check

Higher patent leather = Check

White outline around the edge = Check

Stitched 45 = Check

Concord Jumpman = Check

Blue translucent sole = Check

F all thoughts and opinions, I hope they release EXACTLY just like this. I want something different, & these changes don't bother me all.

I'm just finally glad the higher patent, & white outline are FINALLY back. It's like my prayers, have finally been answered. And yes... I hope they have a blue tinted translucent sole. Yeah I said it, deal with it.

The 2009's only real redeeming quality to me is the colorway.

The materials weren't good at all. They weren't super uncomfortable, but they weren't particularly comfortable either. The price sucked at the time. The mold and patent leather cut were abysmal.

I'll forever regret not getting some 2000's instead for like $10-15 less than I paid for my '09s when I got them the following summer because I was young and cared about "icyness".

Last edited:
Let's hope the retail pairs look as good as these early GMs. As seen with the metallic 5s, early fakes can add details that purple want that won't actually be on the shoe

Last edited:
2009 pair held me down for a while; I'm not going to say they were perfect, but they weren't that bad either

Facts, I feel like the bashing of the 09 pair is revisionist history. I didn't see most of these complaints in the original thread. They were bad, but not as bad as people drag it out to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom