Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Told y'all boys early on in the thread that they were gonna have the 45 on em. Had dudes ready to get at my neck talking about "they're a retro of the movie pair not his actual PE"
laugh.gif

Now y'all squirming trying to convince yourself that you like 45 on the back. Space Jams have always been overrated and Nike throwing the 45 on the back and using the concord purple should deflate the hype, I'm glad. Only 3 color ways of the 11's matter anyway....
True

Not even the halfway mark and the dissection continues. I have no idea what they look like, nor do I care I'm in :rofl: hope it is the 45, I still have wearable 23's

Last edited:
Almost can't believe they've addressed so many of the issues. I really don't understand how anyone can look at that reversed jumpman and think it looks correct but I guess if you never had the og or 2000, that's all you know. That white line on the patent is a huge addition. It's what really made the ogs nice (and the lack of it makes the retros seem dull). Nikes been on their game lately with the recent retros.

Y'all can keep that three Jordan 11's that matter crap to yourselves :lol: Concords, Breds, Space Jams, Gammas, Cool Greys, Cobalts, Columbias, all matter and more :smokin

Last edited:
Its not much but Im really liking the shade on that clear outsole, its got that hit of gray to it like the OGs. The opacity looks spot on too.

Y'all can keep that three Jordan 11's that matter crap to yourselves :lol: Concords, Breds, Space Jams, Gammas, Cool Greys, Cobalts, Columbias, all matter and more :smokin

I require only the basics word to Vegeta

That got to have them all mindset is over for me

Simple bred and butter all I need.

I require only the basics word to Vegeta

That got to have them all mindset is over for me

Simple bred and butter all I need.

Not about gotta have them all for me. More gotta have what I like.

I think I've seen it all now....do the people who call out the white outline on the patent leather realize this is a cost reduction where the backside of the material is not dyed to match? It's like JB reduces cost and people think this is a good thing. :smh:

Ok now back to your regularly scheduled program....

So ready 2 pull up....park car....open door and let that left shoe hit the pavement with the sundown 15s goin off as I adjust my shades in deep thought how I finally got my grails

Back
Top Bottom