Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Looks like an issue of the ankle area being lower and more narrow than it was on the older pairs, so when they push the patent leather up now on the new mold, the Jumpman is kind of squished in between in an awkward position.

Not something that personally bothers me much, but I can see why it would look odd.

If the final release has good ankle leather, that high patent leather cut with the uncolored edges, and a decent toe box, they'll have successfully made me pay attention to a Jordan XI for the first time in like 6 years.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by brodel34  ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
OH HELL YEAH @brodel34!!!
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
MF'in repped MY G!!!
 ​
Hopefully the retail looks exactly like the pair in Chickenwop's pics. If so, I might have to go for 3 pairs y'all... F'n seriously.
 ​
 ​
I know this is probably hard to believe, but I agree with you 100% @DA HEN.
 ​
 ​
That sample is flawless IMO, also. Hopefully, we get nothin' less.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I'm afraid not, @jumpman cbt2... That's a picture of the retail 2009 Space Jam release.
 ​
 ​
The entire shoe was atrocious IMHO, and looked straight up like an horrendous fake. I'm glad I passed on them.
 ​
mean.gif

Last edited:
Can we put those pics in spoilers please? Don't need to see them on every page and quote by the same dude.

I'm not even ready for all these random heads to start w/ the "Why is there a 45 on these bruh?.. these even real?"

:smh:

But I cannot wait.. haven't "tried" for a pair of Jordans in years.

The entire shoe was atrocious IMHO, and looked straight up like an horrendous fake. I'm glad I passed on them.

:smh:

Man, I remember the CDP and Jam releases like they were yesterday.. to us now it seems so ridiculous but in '08 and '09 that was the first taste of classic midtop 11's we had in a long time..

Riot at Arden Fair Mall here in Sacramento for the jams, resell the next day $400+.

I was in Hawaii on vacay and none of my homies had a shot at a second pair for me. I was forced to pass and refused to pay resell.

It's silly to us now to think we fiended over some cardboard mold XI's, but at the time I just remember being so excited to finally get my own pair of XI's.
As bad as the CDP's are, I still have them and still rock them occasionally. (My feet hurt afterwards tho) :lol:

Must cop! Are the 11's True to size i wear a 10.5.

Depends. All of the recent retros have been .5 small imo. I usually wear 9.5 in III-VI and 10 in XI. So if 10.5 is your size in the ones that run a little bigger, go up to an 11.

Now being that this is remastered, sizing could be different and TTS but most likely not.

Last edited:
Depends. All of the recent retros have been .5 small imo. I usually wear 9.5 in III-VI and 10 in XI. So if 10.5 is your size in the ones that run a little bigger, go up to an 11.

Now being that this is remastered, sizing could be different and TTS but most likely not.
Thanks for the info man really Appreciate it!

Thanks for the info man really Appreciate it!
last 2 11 mids were tts

and I bet money these jams will have a sole like those red lows, not these Bahama sea breeze soles

I don't care if it's "OG", I like the shape of the new XI and I dislike the look of the "cut" on these pictures I've seen floating around.

I purchased the 72-10 XIs this year and I loved how they fit more like a glove and were a little sleaker compared to the OG Bred XIs I balled in back in the 90s.

I don't care if it's "OG", I like the shape of the new XI and I dislike the look of the "cut" on these pictures I've seen floating around.

I purchased the 72-10 XIs this year and I loved how they fit more like a glove and were a little sleaker compared to the OG Bred XIs I balled in back in the 90s.

da OG cut ostensibly gives em more durability since da patent leather rand is higher.

da OG cut ostensibly gives em more durability since da patent leather rand is higher.

View media item 1930710

Back
Top Bottom