Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

How long ago? Cuz when I got those Unauthorized Concords before I knew any better, they had them. This was back in like 2014.

there's levels to fakes...... AAA, perfect, super perfect, authentic....... something like that. each level has a little more attention to detail best I can figure.

fineline doesn't send shoes out 6 months early bro.
notice these guys only gettin them a few days before actual release.

Only thing is, is that he ain't cheap. dude charging resell prices from like 3 years ago

His prices are od.

But Im iffy with team early period.

when me and Kilroy told the site about citysole we got hate and a week later they went m.i.a. and closed their site when people started seeing their infrareds were fake.

Sneaker YouTube is all smokes and mirrors with prepubescent followers and unknowing bystanders who can't think for themselves and end up getting got.

Like scoop is really trying to say he has real space jams. Smh.

The rush to be first.

His prices are od.

But Im iffy with team early period.

when me and Kilroy told the site about citysole we got hate and a week later they went m.i.a. and closed their site when people started seeing their infrareds were fake.

Sneaker YouTube is all smokes and mirrors with prepubescent followers and unknowing bystanders who can't think for themselves and end up getting got.

Like scoop is really trying to say he has real space jams. Smh.

The rush to be first.
exactly, his shoes are obviously fakes. And the debates on NT are just as troubling and make me question how long people have been members.

Not saying this to sound elitist, but if NT members aren't noobs, why do they constantly confused about grey market early pairs. Some of the same people have debating over fake early pairs all year.

THESE SHOES ARE FAKE

Chickwop and Pinoe77 are out here trying to make money and won't admit they are scamming people.

Jb doesn't release samples to IG sellers to sell for only $350-$600.

You guys have to realize that actual samples usually come in a handful of pairs and go for $1000 or more because they are samples.

It's that simple

Don't let @zzyz plug you to any Space Jams guys. :rofl:

I want to know why everyone thinks fineline is legit.

Same story. Feed youtubers product for team early then they get exposed.

He sells shoes 2-3 weeks in advance

Not months

People vouched for him in other threads and from what I saw he basically gets GR stuff and sells 2-3 weeks early as stated

He sells shoes 2-3 weeks in advance

Not months

People vouched for him in other threads and from what I saw he basically gets GR stuff and sells 2-3 weeks early as stated
i think he gets directly from retailers and back doors them. He always seems to get pairs when the retailers get them. He got the metallics in May when retailers for them.

Jb doesn't release samples to IG sellers to sell for only $350-$600.

You guys have to realize that actual samples usually come in a handful of pairs and go for $1000 or more because they are samples.

It's that simple
exactly...if yall want true samples hit up oregonsole

widows been fixed for years. 23s last year on some been decent

How long ago? Cuz when I got those Unauthorized Concords before I knew any better, they had them. This was back in like 2014.
started around there if not a lil earlier. like someone said there's also multiple levels of quality controlled shoes to pick from. from authentic, Super perfect, perfect, AAA, AA, reps. so yea.
bit as concords go, I've seen a few legit ones that did have widows peak. but any 11 after 2011, 100% shouldn't have them

started around there if not a lil earlier. like someone said there's also multiple levels of quality controlled shoes to pick from. from authentic, Super perfect, perfect, AAA, AA, reps. so yea.
bit as concords go, I've seen a few legit ones that did have widows peak. but any 11 after 2011, 100% shouldn't have them
My friend's retail Concords we picked up from the NBA Store had a ton of peaks, same with a 2011 TB3 from FTL, it had a couple on the front.

I haven't seen peaks on Jordans since that year.

Sold my 09s for 90 dollars. After they were yellow and I beat the he'll out of em couple yr later . Probably still could've got 200+ for em on ebay but yeah gotta have these 23 or not

I'm still all the way in. All I got left are the Bred 1s and these to top off this bomb *** sneaker year.

Back
Top Bottom