Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i cant help but want to own 2 pairs. I'll gladly move older pairs to get 2 or 3 pairs of these. few shoes where even yellowed id like them.

Quick question. I bought the legend blue 11s in 2014 on release day. Since then, they've been kep in my room along with other sneakers in original packaging. I haven't looked at em since this last winter when I bought the 72-10 11s and the white parts of the shoe had not started turning yellow nor had the sole started to turn. I made a mental note to remove the shoe paper from the box and replace with Ziplocks in order to avoid the yellow tinged turn but I never got around to doing so. My question is: Do y'all think it has happened already (yellowing) in the 6 months or more since I've looked at them? Or do you think I'm still good? I'm asking bc I really don't know and I can't reach them at the moment. What are the conditions of other DS legend blue owners' legend blues? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Quick question. I bought the legend blue 11s in 2014 on release day. Since then, they've been kep in my room along with other sneakers in original packaging. I haven't looked at em since this last winter when I bought the 72-10 11s and the white parts of the shoe had not started turning yellow nor had the sole started to turn. I made a mental note to remove the shoe paper from the box and replace with Ziplocks in order to avoid the yellow tinged turn but I never got around to doing so. My question is: Do y'all think it has happened already (yellowing) in the 6 months or more since I've looked at them? Or do you think I'm still good? I'm asking bc I really don't know and I can't reach them at the moment. What are the conditions of other DS legend blue owners' legend blues? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
You can't reach them like they are in a different location than you, or you can't reach them because you don't want to get them from the bottom row of your sneaker boxes / get a ladder out?

Different location
laugh.gif

I ain't that lazy haha

i am
hahaha, I was gonna say... If they are in your house get off your butt and go look lmfao. 

I would say they MAY start to be yellowing, I would get that paper out of there ASAP. As far as ziploc's go I would use them but don't zip them up all the way, allow a little space for air to get in and out.

Lol bigsykedaddy bigsykedaddy but good call on the Ziplocks man I already know the deal; zip all the way but leave at least a fist sized opening, a couple gel silica packets on the shelf between the boxes here and there etc.

Bout to get back and get on it :pimp:

Lol @Bigsykedaddy but good call on the Ziplocks man I already know the deal; zip all the way but leave at least a fist sized opening, a couple gel silica packets on the shelf between the boxes here and there etc.

Bout to get back and get on it
pimp.gif
Yep you got it! 

Hopefully they're still icy when you get to them. 
nthat.gif

Mine are not DS and have wore them about 20 times and no yellowing at all.

This may have been discussed, but the only thing that looks off about these is that the mesh upper looks too short. Am I alone?

I love the taller patent leather rand but the upper looks squashed.

This may have been discussed, but the only thing that looks off about these is that the mesh upper looks too short. Am I alone?

retail pair, as in the pairs we will receive from retail stores this December have not been released nor down yet. No use discussing details until they are revealed

retail pair, as in the pairs we will receive from retail stores this December have not been released nor down yet. No use discussing details until they are revealed
I can't remember when jb people got theirs last year. I think they kept the 72s pretty close to release

I still need 72-10s :smh: :smh: :smh:

My local boutique has 3 sz 10s that I'm probably going to buy all for 800

Back
Top Bottom