Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got $15 off next purchase from FTL when I copped the top 3 AJ1 today. Hyped I can use that for these shoes. These won't be a QS.

Also got a 10% off Nike coupon too. They just now need to bless all of us by reserving us pairs on the Nike + app

First time I ever seen a shoe look good in finishline images... Can't wait.

Gotta say tho, you lil dweebs steady complaining are really showing your colors. Crying about the patent leather cut? Brace yourself, the truth is coming: It's not too high, you just gotten used to the too low of a cut and now it looks off. Go back and cop them oblong lookin 2009s then you bozo the clown stand in. Oh you want us to value you're opinion? Your opinion don't matter. Like the rock be saying "it doesn't matter what your name is!" You wouldn't even get that reference bc you prolly didn't even watch the rock wrestle. I didn't watch MJ play in real time like the true OGs, but by golly gosh if I had the guts and the lack of brains thereof to REGISTER AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT on a MFIN SNEAKER FORUM, then I'm gonna go an inch farther and at least educate myself on what the real deal was and what the real deal looks like in this hobby of mine. How are y'all even on this forum saying the cut too high? Did y'all ever Google "OG Jordan XI" smh damn dweebs man. Yea it's your opinion just know that I don't respect it :lol:

They finally give us what we want and y'all on some "ewww that's too much patent leather, Midas whale cover the whole shoe in patent" well I hope they do just that and my space jam 11s look like free Willy splashin out the water. These joints wet and some of y'all got dry taste. Go make a new forum called NikeDroppedTheBallTalk where y'all covet previous bastardized retros and talk down on things finally taking a swing in the correct direction. By the way I was born in 1992 so I could be just like y'all stuck on the post CDP 11 shape, but fortunately for me God has blessed me with eyes and vision, a brain that has active thought processing and analytical skills, and a smartphone with an Internet connection so I just LOOKED at the OGs and I SAW what they looked like. These LOOK closer to OGs and look better than anything we've gotten in a minute. so yea keep crying you only showing what you really know bout all this and before you quote this with your smart rebuttals just remember that you on a shoe forum dawg. A shoe forum that YOU joined. Ya momma ain't make this account for you and convince your pastor to have a sit down with you and your siblings to use it. If you truly into jordans that much, go look back at how these supposed to look.

End rant lol

Last edited:
Well dayum... Wish someone would copy that rant and post it the TB 3 thread, so many cry babies and complainers in there its pitiful.

Never owned a pair of 11s yet, but I will be trying my luck with this release. Hoping for the best[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Got $15 off next purchase from FTL when I copped the top 3 AJ1 today. Hyped I can use that for these shoes. These won't be a QS.

Also got a 10% off Nike coupon too. They just now need to bless all of us by reserving us pairs on the Nike + app

Good luck with that, they often do it with day of releases and it's up to the manager

I can't wait until these get reserved on the Nike+ app next week. Finally I can use this 15% discount code

I hardly ever post but I just needs to on this. I waited in a line of 3 back when the first sj dropped at Niketown Bev Hills and then in 09 when the 11 hype was on. The patent cut is def going back to the original 11s. Y'all memer when foos used to clown on the receding patent leather cut like lebrons hairline? JB got the cut right.

since last december my collection of 11's went from 0 to the 72-10's, all 3 summer lows, gift of flights and hopefully these bad boys. 

hope none yall cheating your kids christmas for these joints.

No kids

uE8TfcbbmKXh.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom