Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

History / release question- when did the SJs release prior to the 2009s? I remember I was in high school at the time and it was either 2000 or 2001. Anyone have the exact date? It's just been bugging me...

Just got GS sizes in today 3 or 4 per size... That's usually an indication of how many men pairs so expect a whole lot 

These finna be super limited, my homie that works for Nike said so. Call your plug and buy a pre order,but only the ones $400+.

Probably the same reason Cardinal 7's have gold....Home 8's have blue...etc.

Its no rhyme or reason when it comes to Jordan.
I THINK SOMETIMES COLORS MAY HAVE BEEN SELECTED BECAUSE OF THE TIMES AS WELL.. LIKE THE BLK/RED VII'S HAVING PURPLE IN EM DURING A YEAR WHEN PURPLE SAW A LOT OF POPULARITY .. 1992
History / release question- when did the SJs release prior to the 2009s? I remember I was in high school at the time and it was either 2000 or 2001. Anyone have the exact date? It's just been bugging me...
I BELIEVE IT WAS 2000

The
Next sat lets goooooo[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Ill be the saddest happiest man come next saturday. So happy but so broke eith the 9s and space jams lol

Man i want them xvi navy $250 . [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]
All that [emoji]128181[/emoji] making swoosh rich

For that year, it was my 12th grade year and forgive my geezerness, but I remember the release dates were:

Concords: October 2000
Space Jams: November/December 2000
Columbia's: January/February 2001
Cool Greys: April/Spring 2001

These are close approximates, feel free to correct :D

That was a GREAT school year!!

For that year, it was my 12th grade year and forgive my geezerness, but I remember the release dates were:

Concords: October 2000
Space Jams: November/December 2000
Columbia's: January/February 2001
Cool Greys: April/Spring 2001

These are close approximates, feel free to correct :D

That was a GREAT school year!!

That all sounds about right- I remember being a freshman and seeing the SJs (and the black cement 3s and TB 3s that ALSO dropped amongst the above) was what got me into Jordans.

Only correction on your dates that I'm sure of was the Cool greys - I believe they were released in early March (but close enough with your April/Spring date) i will always remember these as I wanted them so bad as my first 11 but struck out so hard- " only like 3 kids in my whole high school landed a pair- the 2001 cool grey hype was REAL!

Were the columbias definitely before the cool greys that year?

Good memory overall. Great Jordan year indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
That all sounds about right- I remember being a freshman and seeing the SJs (and the black cement 3s and TB 3s that ALSO dropped amongst the above) was what got me into Jordans.

Only correction on your dates that I'm sure of was the Cool greys - I believe they were released in early March (but close enough with your April/Spring date) i will always remember these as I wanted them so bad as my first 11 but struck out so hard- " only like 3 kids in my whole high school landed a pair- the 2001 cool grey hype was REAL!

Were the columbias definitely before the cool greys that year?

Good memory overall. Great Jordan year indeed.

You're right about the Cool Grey's because I remember passing on those for the Cherrywood 16's. The Columbia's were definitely before the Cool Grey's because I was too hyped to get a powder blue Coogi Hat to go with them :smh: LOL

Got Nike+ Reservation for some lebron soldiers....so probably not getting a reservation for these lol 
roll.gif

Got Nike+ Reservation for some lebron soldiers....so probably not getting a reservation for these lol 
roll.gif
Got that as well. I literally have never bought a pair of LeBrons. Why would Nike think I would want that crybaby's shoes?

Hoping that Nike does hit me with the reservations for the Space Jams. I need a 12.5 so an early cop would be much appreciated.

cool grey were the 1st shoes i remember cats getting jumped and shot for. It was all over the news.

Back
Top Bottom