Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I JUST WANT TO HEAR ABOUT FITTING.. KNOWING JB/NIKE THEY RUN HALF SIZE SMALL LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE WHICH MEANS NT WILL SAY "OH THEYRE TTS" LOL. IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE MAN.. FOR YEARS THE PATENT CUT HAS BEEN A PAIN. WHEN I SEE THIS SHOE I FEEL LIKE IM 11/16 AGAIN.

IM PRAYING THEY BRING BACK THE REST LIKE THIS.. ESPECIALLY THE BLACK AND RED PAIR AND I STILL HAVE MY 01 PAIR.

a buddy at HOH 34th and another at FTL HQ says these will be just like the tb3 so get hyped 

Just got a reservation for the IXs.... hope this doesn't blow my chances of getting a reservation next week :lol:

nike reserved me a pair of... kd 9 "the sauce" 
roll.gif

My jams just arrived. This shoe is...incredible. Like night and day between these and the 09s. I feel ashamed I ever even put those on my feet. Got pix for you guys in a sec.

My jams just arrived. This shoe is...incredible. Like night and day between these and the 09s. I feel ashamed I ever even put those on my feet. Got pix for you guys in a sec.

How is the sizing?

Peaks are on the Space Jams, I can't say every pair made but I've seen them personally inside Finishline already

So true lol I need to stop wasting money on Jordans when there are so many better Boost models and cws coming out... Jordans seem to be losing some of their allure to sneaker heads, 2016 Banneds are selling for less than 2013 Breds were during the same time after release.

Glad I got Black Toe 1s though, hoping I can double or triple up on Space Jams since they are my favorite 11. Some Jordans are timeless classics-Space Jams are definitely in that category.

Back
Top Bottom