Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Ah, i see the need to feel like you're different than everyone else, by being like everyone else still exists.

When i wore my aquas over the summer, the person at the restaurant next to me had them on too. It was pretty cool to me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah it's personal preference, maybe you feel you and him had a strong connection because of your Aquas but I would feel OCD that me and this dude had the same pair of shoes on, especially if we walked by each other or were sitting near each other.

What are the differences between authorized and unauthorized pairs? Unauthorized pairs seem pretty good this trlease.

Yeah it's personal preference, maybe you feel you and him had a strong connection because of your Aquas but I would feel OCD that me and this dude had the same pair of shoes on, especially if we walked by each other or were sitting near each other.
It must be hard for you to wear Jordan's in public then

11s are worn a lot. There are ppl that have one pair from last holiday and wear them every single day. They would be the gammas, legend blue and 72-10s. These are going to be the same if not more. Just wear what you like why let others dictate what you should wear

it was a chick and her girlfriend but i guess there was a shoe connection

I am wearing my 72-10's today as I type at my desk.  I waited to wear mine mostly because I had other shoes I wanted to wear first.  That being said I have probably only worn them 10 times this year.  For the SJ's I will bust those out whenever I feel like it and I don't go to malls too much so I aint worried about having the same shoe lol and if I did who cares.

The real problem is wearing the LB's a few times and then trashing them, that is a waste of money.  Thats also the reason I sold mine that cw doesnt make sense for me 

Man I gave 0 effs when they said Playoff XIs were overproduced and had "dads" rockin' them. Those were my grails and I wore them soon.

If you over 30 and you 'worried" about what another dude is rockin' or if he's rockin' the same kicks as you, you need to re-evaluate some things :lol:

That's why i don't hang with a "sneakerhead" crowd because once you're out of that "circle of kicks" you'll realize just how small the sneaker world is.

Buy what you like, rock what you like and stop worrying if Joe Schmo has the same kicks as you. Give daps and keep it moving.

[quote name="captaintuxable" url="/t/644948/air-jordan-11-space-jam-december-10-2016-220/7590#post_27042542]
If folks are worried about looking like everybody else, why buy a shoe that everyone wants.
[/quote]

THIS. This right here is gold.

Maaan I dont care what the next man has on at all. I was at a Pistons game last season, decided to pull out the Legend blue's...a kid came up to me and said cool kicks, he was rocking them too. Gave each other dap and kept it moving. If you're buying kicks in hopes of being the only one on earth rocking them, you're copping for the wrong reason. i buy stuff, and may not wear it for a few years, but thats totally out of happenstance because I have so many other pairs that i need to rock first.

you want to wear your kicks but be the only one with them, find a way to get them early, or stay your butt at home lol.

Last edited:
Man I gave 0 effs when they said Playoff XIs were overproduced and had "dads" rockin' them. Those were my grails and I wore them soon.

If you over 30 and you 'worried" about what another dude is rockin' or if he's rockin' the same kicks as you, you need to re-evaluate some things
laugh.gif

That's why i don't hang with a "sneakerhead" crowd because once you're out of that "circle of kicks" you'll realize just how small the sneaker world is.

Buy what you like, rock what you like and stop worrying if Joe Schmo has the same kicks as you. Give daps and keep it moving.
Exactly. Jams are my favorite shoe of all time. I have one pair from '00, two pairs from '09, and hope to get at least two pairs this year. I couldn't afford the original release. When I got my first job in the early 2000s, I purchased a pair of Space Jams off eBay with one of my first checks...only to confirm that they were fakes years later SMH haha. I loved the shoe and movie so much as a kid. Brings me back to those days...

buying two pairs of these is od imo. the og xi was built like a tank and these look like that as well

unless you planning to ball in them

weird seeing all this promotion for the shoe by nike. its like either they dont think people will buy them like they usually do or they made a ton and want to be sure they sell.

If you over 30 and you 'worried" about what another dude is rockin' or if he's rockin' the same kicks as you, you need to re-evaluate some things :lol:

Man listen, i feel u. Bred 12s one of my grails. Wore mine same day. I dont give a f*** *chris tucker voice*

Can i get an AMEN.

SAY IT AGAIN

You buy the shoes to wear them. Wear them when you want.

When you buy a phone do you wait until everybody stops using theirs before u break urs out

When u buy a video game do u wait until everyone is finished to bust urs out the package

When u get food do u wait until everybody else digest theirs before u eat

Just be fresh bro and thats all that matters
post of the century

damn i hope they did make a ton of these and the prices drop. I want to get 2 more pairs hopefully. One to keep on ice for this pair that I already have and another pair to hoop in.

buying two pairs of these is od imo. the og xi was built like a tank and these look like that as well

unless you planning to ball in them

weird seeing all this promotion for the shoe by nike. its like either they dont think people will buy them like they usually do or they made a ton and want to be sure they sell.

Probably the latter.

Yes exactly, I posted in Legit Check forum shortly aftet this post. My pair has a patent "ridge" on the toe box. Production dates are 5/2016-6/2016. Seems fishy.

Back
Top Bottom