Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So what does all these codes mean now? People going to footlocker locations and getting codes and then what happens?

So what does all these codes mean now? People going to footlocker locations and getting codes and then what happens?
Code gives you 60 second headstart towards a reservation on the apps for these stores. For some, that's a total of 6 minutes, others 5 mins, etc.

Okay I sent my pair of true blues back to Nike and I was waiting for my returned pair, so I called because my status is saying preparing to ship. I was wondering why it was saying this is they had received the shoes and why didn't they send out my replacement pair. Well turns out that they sent them out and UPS left them on the porch. With that being said, when I got home there was nothing on the porch. I didn't know this until I talked with a Nike rep tonight. So there's nothing on the porch and neither did I or the Nike rep know that they had sent out an advance pair in return for my pair. So now I have to go escalation. I angry right now. Has anyone ever had this happen to them and what was the outcome? I do not want to lose my money on this BS. Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm ticked and want to know has this ever happened to anyone and how to go about it because this is a first for me.
Don't sweat it. That happened to me on my TB3s. They will track it down, if not, they will most likely refund you. Nike CS always got your back.

No orlando/kissimmee codes?

I'm in Orlando and it doesn't matter. Just grab whatever codes you see here, change your zip code to what stores they apply to, then change back. I got all three 6 min headstarts without entering a store.

Worst case scenario for anyone who misses out, just go to a store and patiently wait.  Chances are someone will no show because they went elsewhere and you just have to cop on a FCFS basis after.  Most stores give you until 12pm to pick up.  I'm pretty sure there's going to be a load of no shows come Saturday morning.

Went to Finishline to get a raffle and was told they stopped giving em out. Wanted to Rick James that kid but I knew going to jail is not worth the raffle ticket. Man the week of release gives me shoe rage. 

im sure these will be mass produced like the true blue 3s ,,, everyone that puts a little effort should eat

I think he was only comparing quantities. As heavy as JB is marketing these, I'm sure we'll all eat if we just put forth a little effort.

Better off comparing these to 72-10s. Both in quantity and not sitting catching dust like tb3 and selling out both in initial release and restocks. What's the point in mass producing and then have them sit? Tb3 will be discounted at some point.

Back
Top Bottom