Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

WHY would you ever camp for these shoes!!!

There's gonna be sooooooooo many pairs and we've seen how the $220 price point holds.

Those guys are camping to get away from the Wives and Parents!! Str8 Up

hahahahaha exactly what I was thinking... these dudes are stupid

you say that but if it reaches 10:00 (which is when they close) and i still didnt get a call what am i suppose to do 
You still have the SNKRS app on Saturday and countless other sites

You are bound to get at least one.

Can someone help me understand something, I'm so confused .... for the people who got a reserved pair on Nike and used a discount code. HOW!?

I called Nike twice now, and they said they are not able to apply the code for a launch item. Somebody is lying here.....

That's what one Nike rep told me, so I tried another rep and I got a code and it worked

10.5 the places got 500 so 104 in my size but people who dont even wear jordans trying to get these so im scared

The good thing is that normally, there is a lot of pairs of sizes 9.5-11. You should be good. Most of the time sizes 10, 10.5, and 11 are left over based on previous AJ 11 releases. Which is good since it's within my size range. Anything smaller or bigger sells quicker.

Last edited:
You still have the SNKRS app on Saturday and countless other sites

You are bound to get at least one.
you right im still gonna walk up there saturday morning and buy a pair with or wihtout a ticket. when i won the raffle ticket for my 5 i was able to go in there and just pick up a pair with no ticket, not sure if it was becuase people slept on the shoes but who knows

Late to the thread but JB had a Space Jam event in LA a while back and some exec said these were the most faithful reproduction of the screen shoe they've done. 

That PL was in no way cut as high in the movie and there wasn't a 45 on them. Look at how low the curve of the leather to the left of the jumpman goes down before it hits the PL. And they weren't quite icy blue either.

Local store.

Its 56 degrees
Raining.
And THURSDAY

Whyyyyyyy

The struggle is real out here in central California.
Damn, I'm out here in central california just trying the FTL app and even FA. This got me thinking I ain't got a chance now 
eyes.gif

you say that but if it reaches 10:00 (which is when they close) and i still didnt get a call what am i suppose to do 
Wake up Saturday morning before 10:00, open your SNKRS app and grab your pair. You must be young? Teenager without a credit/debit card?

Anyone know if there's going to be a second wave of Nike + reservations sent out tomorrow or are they done? I know for the TB3 they sent them out over 2 days

Last edited:
Late to the thread but JB had a Space Jam event in LA a while back and some exec said these were the most faithful reproduction of the screen shoe they've done. 

That PL was in no way cut as high in the movie and there wasn't a 45 on them. Look at how low the curve of the leather to the left of the jumpman goes down before it hits the PL. And they weren't quite icy blue either.

View media item 2255534

View media item 2255546

That rep is an idiot because these are really "Playoff 95's" and not "Space Jams"

View media item 2255559

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom