Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Anyone know if there's going to be a second wave of reservations sent out tomorrow or are they done? I know for the TB3 they sent them out over 2 days

From what I hear Nike will be sending multiple shipments before Christmas. There should be another round thursday at select locations. Im not positive, this is what my daughter is telling me from her friends at shoe stores.

for those that asked i couldn't go back and quote.

but it was a size 11 and i got a call at 5:09 eastern.

staten island finishline if that helps

Got a Nike+ reserved pair so I know its plenty of these out there.
Yall better get up early Saturday and stretch real good before game time.
Got a feeling its going to be some 3hr check out times

Damn, I'm out here in central california just trying the FTL app and even FA. This got me thinking I ain't got a chance now 
eyes.gif
You will get your pair! You see how heavy Nike is marketing the Space Jam stuff? TV, NBA games, Youtube. Everywhere. You think they going to spend heavy bucks marketing if there isn't a ridiculous amount of pairs? If the pairs were not in abundance then they wouldn't even need to market the shoe at all.

with the early access, you can buy the shoes off ndc. you can enter promo code on ndc. 

if you buying off snkrs, you can't enter the code. 

when CS talk about launch items, they're talking about snkrs because hyped lanched items are done on snkrs now. 
You explained that better than they did. Well, they didn't at all actually. You'd think they would know the difference. smh....incompetentence.

That's what one Nike rep told me, so I tried another rep and I got a code and it worked

That's why I called back to speak to another rep, I figured I'd get a different answer but nope. I even brought it to the attention of the 2nd CS rep that there were people using codes for these, and he's like "idk how but we can't apply codes for launch items" ..... :smh:

I'm not calling them back again, I'll hold the L. I'm just happy I got a reservation.

Dtlr already refunded my money back and it's in my account. That was fast! I'm thinking of keeping a pear if I win a raffle and gifting it to my bro. I bought his 2001 and he regretted it. He's not into shoes anymore (into sperrys and cowboy boots lol) but i know for sure he will appreciate it.

No need to panic til spots close tomorrow evening.
Once that happens ,& u still aint got em locked in,, then u can go ahead and start [emoji]128169[/emoji]'ing your drawers. Cause its survival of the fittest @ that point. :wink:

Last edited:
Got the call from Shoe Palace for me then less than a minute afterwards I Got the call from Kids Foot Locker for my girl !

I'm Eating !!

10.5 the places got 500 so 104 in my size but people who dont even wear jordans trying to get these so im scared
Calm down. I have a 3 min head start on Champs and a 4 min head start on FA and I'm not concerned. I will be able to pick these up online Saturday easily.

Wow, people should be more than good to go on Saturday. I just got a call from my local Shoe Palace, and this place is mad crocked LOL. They must have gotten a million pairs for someone on the outside like me to get a call back LOL. I turned it down, though. I want to hit at Champs. I need to get my VIP status up with them, but I always end up going to Foot Locker for stuff.
same. I've spent almost $2200 on FL and $0 on FA And Champs both lol. Footlocker is the spot. But yeah it would be nice to have a 6m headstart on more than just FL

Last edited:
I haven't won a NTSF raffle once. my brother struck out too. The last time I got a Jordan release from NTSF was Motorsport XX3 8 years ago lining up 

Back
Top Bottom