Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

For all the Vegas heads...Anybody know what time Footlocker Boulevard is opening? Tried calling those cats a dozen times since about 4 and either got hung up on or a busy signal...

Can't blame them though...You know they were fielding some real dumb stuff today...

bums snatching stuff for xmas? dont u mean the jack boys? i never saw a bum holding a sign sayin will work for jays

must say, i'm happy I purchased. This is the Australia release. Good luck to you guys in the States and elsewhere. I'm still looking for another pair.

My favorite part is the galaxy/space theme inside the top of the box. Very well design box. And brings back so many memories if you an OG collector.

Note: The other left is a 6Y. Photos aren't the best, but I'll bring out my DSLR later

How do I add the coupon to my snkrs account? May let my raffle pair go if I can use my discount on snkrs.

First time winning the FTL and Champs app... So you still have to activate a code when you get in store to claim your pair?

i prefer the '09 pair over these tho i still really want these my '09s are VVNDS after well over 60 casual wears, i've always worn retros since middle school but the '09 SJ started me in collecting so it will always be fond with me.

Over 60 wears and still vvnds? Had me like this fam

rayjaystare.jpg

The-Wire-Wee-Bey-OMG-1470610504.gif

bums snatching stuff for xmas? dont u mean the jack boys? i never saw a bum holding a sign sayin will work for jays
"Jack Boys" are bums. The people who are broke with no money, job, morals, goals, vision, future are out to jack yall.

First time winning the FTL and Champs app... So you still have to activate a code when you get in store to claim your pair?

Yeah. Employee, usually manager, will input the store's release code to "tell" the app that you picked up your pair. They will also check to make sure the pickup code on your phone (which is yet another code) matches the code on the winner's list.

How you add the gift card to your Nike account? 
You used to be able to do that, not anymore. I have $125 on a Nike GC as well. Gonna try SNKRS desktop at 7am to put that GC to use. If I am able to do that, I'll let my one pair at FTA go (Only need two pairs, and already got $150 Footlocker GC Im using on my reserved pair tomorrow at FTL.)

I got six raffle tickets at ftl, champs, and foot action. No phone calls from ftl or champs lol. Foot action said they're doing their raffle next Thursday. I'm kinda bummed.

If you won the raffle at the Galleria's Finishline in Houston, make sure they don't try to play you tomorrow. I won the raffle and they called today. I picked up but nobody answered and they hung up. I called back. They told me that they filled my spot. I told them that I picked up in the first place but they hung up. I also called them on FNL's policy on leaving a message. They tried passing me around to other employees pretending to be managers and offering me every size but mine (sz 13). After I went off on them, I finally got a number to a district manager. After leaving a message, he calls back and takes up for these ratchets after confirming that they were supposed to leave a message and he does the same thing, offering other sizes. I told him that they're running some kind of scam there and he's in on it. These people may be giving up shoes that're really other people's just because they're playing with the inventory for themselves. Online or bust for me tomorrow morning.

That's messed up bro!!! They're foul for that one....

Back
Top Bottom