Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm really surprised that I struck gold on like 4 stores for the size 13, but it was like pulling teeth while doing arithmetic for one size 7.

Hit on the FA app for a 13 and Waitlisted on FTL app. Waiting on the DTLR raffle for a 6.5 for the Mrs. 
I'm really surprised that I struck gold on like 4 stores for the size 13, but it was like pulling teeth while doing arithmetic for one size 7.
I'm in the same boat. Hit at 4 stores but can get a 6.5 to save my life right now. 

Thought I missed out on Nike Europe. Tried adding 30 minutes after release and instant confirm. All other releases I've bought this year have taken up to half an hour for confirmation. The amount must've been ridiculous

NTNY is 9am and FTL is 10am or 9?
I passed by ntny the line was very light 60 heads tops
laugh.gif
 at 6am? that aint light

its brick **** outside, these dude are dedicated I tell ya

I just realized why MJ beat the monster squad. They were animation and he is real! Thus it was the animators who made them lose. Makes sense now.

Whats the verdict on the sizing? The recent 1s I took 10 with a lil bit of room. But, size 10 in concord lows was a lil snug. Are these fitting bigger than previous 11s mostly lows?

get my pair this morning, in a mall in the south of belgium

quality is awesome!! better than legend blues '14 for example

I was with my sneaker buddy and we were the only belgian people, us troops from the nearby military base were there, that was a funny camp, a totally different atmosphere unlike previous releases 

Good luck today everyone who is aiming for online or in store.

I'm going to the mall in a bit to pickup my pairs I won.

Nike EU seems to have loads available still, bought mine at like 11.30am, direct from a Nike email... I wasnt even gonna cop them but did so on GP.

Its normally a nightmare trying to by these hyped releases, I didnt need to set an alarm and panic when it struck 8am like normal haha Also why does it check out as 'Nike XI Three Quarter'??? I never noticed the 'three quarter' on the 11's before...

Stuck at work til 1030 am but as soon as I get out I'm heading to footaction to pick up my pair [emoji]9786[/emoji]

Still without a secured pair. No Nike+ reservation, struck out on two local raffles, missed on END raffle. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom