Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i think i coped from eastbay im not sure tho as i didnt get a comfimation email but they did chage my account and i got an order number and customenr number so am i good or not??
try contacting CS and see if you're good.

Baby J could y
try contacting CS and see if you're good.
doing that right now be on hold for 10 minutes now i pray i did cop as soon as i filled out and got the order stuff i started happy dancing hopfuly i dont have to take that back 

never fails.

keep your head on a swivel today if you're carrying bags there's a lot of grimy people out there this morning.

my friend and i picked up our pairs and were followed around the mall and it's not even a bad area.
Might have to strap on the Colt 45 GCT when my son and I pick up the Jams later today. If there are already silly haters on this site, what more out in the streets of savage Los Angeles 

Just for the record guys, Champs is still adding to cart. I've got a few in my cart right now, gotta turn this thing off. 

This!!!! Just got a sz 12!!!!! , turn off ur wi-fi, Us wing my 4G on IPhone 6, just keep refreshing super super fast , pairs adding to cart like crazy

View media item 2257476Like the man Biggie said, "I Got a story to tell"
Went to the FTL @galleria. My raffle and my grls raffle won my sz 9.5. So theres 2 pairs I'm expecting. Mine was rvsp in the back w tix stapled to it. Hers they said could not be found. They asked her if this was the location she won it from. Was dead heated. Left FTL pissed as a mugg. Went to FNL to check out the kids sz I won. Said tix stopoed at 10am. So everyone was inline for the "extras or leftovers". Long story short...picked up 2 more 9.5s.
None are for sale....
#StayEating

talk to the dude guy said they have a alot of orders so ill ether get a canelton e mail or a your order went through email 

i have another pair selected so im not sure if i should order again or what 

they also got my money on hold it says proccesing on my account so what should i do guys order again or what

Back
Top Bottom