Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

well mostly back in the day people use to come in and walk out easy with a fresh pair it  might be some old heads doing that nostalgia reason i guess

It can't be showing off if Eveyone has em, that's the point. No one is "doing it" by wearing these.

And for all the people saying "I buy shoes because I like them"....I'm calling Bs,..the hype/limited appeal to certain shoes make you want to cop. Doesn't have to be the sole reason, but don't act like it doesn't play a part.

I considered buying these shoes soley because I had the OG space jams in the year 2000 when I was in high school. I just threw those out, as the tops had completely separated from the bottoms, and the bottom sole was hard and slippery. I don't wear my jordans much at all (maybe 5-10 times a year), but to say I bought them because they are exclusive and hyped is laughable.

Champs Newpark Mall doing some shady stuff... Made people line up for an hour just to tell them that their reservation pair is gone due to them getting short shipment. When I got to the front dude asked me what size I won, and he was like we sold out of your size. I was like what size you got left, and he was like nah you cant get any other size. I told dude to grab the manager because I didnt wait an hour in line for nothing. Manager came out from the back and tried to explain to me that corporate didnt give him the number they were suppose to get. I told him well at this point since its towards the end of the day there should be no unclaimed pairs line and it should be fcfs for people who got reservation still... Manager told cashier to give me any leftover pairs left... they turned down like 3-4 people in front of me that didnt complain. This crap beats the purpose of reserving your pair.

Was there at 10am saw cashier talking with some dudes not in-line and talking something about sizes. They didn't even check my ID or phone just asked for my name and size.
Shady for sure. That's why always go early.

Ahh
Champs Newpark Mall doing some shady stuff... Made people line up for an hour just to tell them that their reservation pair is gone due to them getting short shipment. When I got to the front dude asked me what size I won, and he was like we sold out of your size. I was like what size you got left, and he was like nah you cant get any other size. I told dude to grab the manager because I didnt wait an hour in line for nothing. Manager came out from the back and tried to explain to me that corporate didnt give him the number they were suppose to get. I told him well at this point since its towards the end of the day there should be no unclaimed pairs line and it should be fcfs for people who got reservation still... Manager told cashier to give me any leftover pairs left... they turned down like 3-4 people in front of me that didnt complain. This crap beats the purpose of reserving your pair.
I was there too. That dude dre told me my size was behind the counter. It was an 8.5 I'm guessing you got it? Lol. After you bought the last men size they started taking people's names and phone numbers down in case they get the rest of their shipments. I have no hopes for that though.

REPORT THESE STORES.

I can tell you that in my city alone, 3 managers and 5 workers got the boot for trying to back door reserved pairs. 

I thought they did the raffle based on stock? They normally have your ticket taped to the box.

This sounds fishy.

They should have called everyone back Friday when they realized they weren't getting them. Instead they want a bunch of angry people who missed out, because they thought they had a pair?

What time was this?

I think the process on the west coast is different. I've never picked up a pair that had a tag on it. The store associate just pull your size once you show up.

Ahh
I was there too. That dude dre told me my size was behind the counter. It was an 8.5 I'm guessing you got it? Lol. After you bought the last men size they started taking people's names and phone numbers down in case they get the rest of their shipments. I have no hopes for that though.

I had this issue at champs for Bred 1's. They took my name down and called me in a week to pickup the shoes.

Young heads get them a pair of jays and you can't tell them **** lol I make sure my 11s don't get crushed quick I want them to last **** being hot I the moment I want them to be crispy 10 years later

I know but the bar has been set for resale. Maybe this changes the shoe game for the worst if pairsare sellikg for that much in a mass produced gr Jordan retro. Never ever ever thought these would top $280 given the amount made. Everyone under estimated the power of the 11 retros.

Also I'm sure sole supremacy will start take these starting Monday for quick cash too. Might have to drive down there and sell mine when they do. If I can get $300 quick cash I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom