Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Where's the token pic of about 20 dudes all wearing their space jams with matchy-matchy clothes?

Where's the pics of the dudes that lick the soles?

THIS IS WHAT I WANNA SEE

Aye u realize everyone says "imma put mine on ice and let y'all mess yalls pairs up and bring mine out in a year"? Everyone and they momma says that same stuff. If everyone says and does that you still finna b wearing them at the same time. Hahaha shi** funny. Everyone out here trying to be different which makes all y'all the same! Real spit!
 Just saw this 
laugh.gif

Any of you that ordered from SP in the past couple hours, did you guys get a confirmation email?

I checked out at 9:45 est time & ddnt receive a confirmation email but my PayPal was charged. When I check my orders in my SP account history it shows as processing so I'll see what happens the next few days

My 2 raffle wins, they tried to tell me the pick up time ended at 1pm and 2pm. I told them its 3pm on their website,and they all seemed shocked, and then gave me my shoes.

? Guys. Is it me or the space jams because they have more patent leather and the 45 is stitched on and also the special contents of the box as far as the space jam theme that they are far less superior than the 72-10's. The best thing about the 72-10's was the comfort, I really enjoy wearing those shoes even for running errandss. The tongue also was made of the same leather other than what the sj's plus I think that glitter was a little cost effective. Not complaining or anything but give or take this years release was awesome plus the marketing helped with the advertising and it brings super nostalgia but that comfort is bar none the best out of any Jordan I ever wore.

Please make this your last post. Go out on top.

I know this is a LONG shot but if anyone has access to a size 11 or 11.5 please let me know. I had to work today so I didn't get to pick up a pair. I tried online on my breaks but no luck. After work I called everywhere and they were all gone which I had figured they would be but most of the places I called said if I had been able to come when they opened I probably would have gotten a pair. The 11s are my favorite Jordan and I've never owned a pair. Got a pair of some retro concords when I was in high school but they were the closest size my mom could find and were half size too small sooo I had to return those lol. I really wanted these space jams so I thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks

Shoulda took the insoles out B. Now there your size. Sorry you didn't hit.

i walked into niketown chicago at 2pm and got my 10.5. that was my double up pair as i did the snkrs rsvp esrlier this week.

I hit on SNKRS this morning after I had to start over from a payment error. Usually starting over = sudden death.

I think also helped that I switched from size 12.5 initially to a 12

Back
Top Bottom