Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Did anyone have a problem using a Nike gift card when checking out on SNKRS? I had a size 11 in my cart, and when the payment screen came up there was no "gift card" button to click, so I clicked "add new payment" and tried to enter my gift card in that box, and put in the PIN number to the right of that, and the error message was "cannot add new payment at this time".

Are Nike gift cards not allowed on new Jordan retro releases? Because that delay in payment is what cost me getting that pair of size 11 on SNKRS. I had $250 on that Nike gift card too. Still mad about it.

How do you not have a head start when you get heastart just by signing up [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Beauty shoot: 

Jumpman facing the correct direction makes these all the better. 
nthat.gif

Did anyone have a problem using a Nike gift card when checking out on SNKRS? I had a size 11 in my cart, and when the payment screen came up there was no "gift card" button to click, so I clicked "add new payment" and tried to enter my gift card in that box, and put in the PIN number to the right of that, and the error message was "cannot add new payment at this time".

Are Nike gift cards not allowed on new Jordan retro releases? Because that delay in payment is what cost me getting that pair of size 11 on SNKRS. I had $250 on that Nike gift card too. Still mad about it.

Next time, just make the payment with the CC, and contact them after you have the order, and have them switch it to the gift card.

What production dates do you guys have? I've noticed that toe box shape and the 45 on the back seem to vary a bit.

Might head back to NTNY for another pair if they still sitting. Got a 10.5 and 11 but definitely sticking with 11. And the XI plastic cover came cracked on the 10.5

was going to ntny but time was against me,,,,,,,,, giants game------ but its interesting to know ntny still had pairs today, and probably has more pairs now

SO my shipping info said shipping for the 16th...........updated and NOW says early delivery the 14th....which is what it originally said so IM SO EXCITED

can anyone comment on the condition of their box/boxes? top of mine was kind of crushed and my plastic "XI" cover inside was wrinkled near the hole..  wish i asked for another normally i wouldnt care but they put alot of effort into the presentation

Last edited:
Nike NYC had so many pairs. I copped three pairs at noon today. Nike rep told me that people were buying upwards of 60 pairs yesterday.

Soho was going to be my 2nd choice if I struck out on 34th. I knew they would get a lot too.

Last edited:
@BabyJordan0312

Good to see you still frequent NT. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Really racking my brain on who would take over the mantle of JB if they moved on from Westbrook. Russell is a triple double beast but that OKC small market isn't helping.

Back
Top Bottom