Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The most IN-DEPTH review on YouTube. :smokin

Great video... def learned a lot more than what i already knew about the shoe and loved how thorough it was. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Why do people keep saying there is more pairs? A good chunk of those pairs were already sold through the reservations

Last edited:

i'm sure somebody somewhere has some pairs of '09s in a air sealed vault lol, but in general naw you can find pairs very light almost unnoticeable yellowing tho but completely icy sole is usually a good indicator of fakes. 
SO if I keep my 2016 DS for 5-7 years they'll most likely eventually yellow??

Looks like most of us will get cancelled from FLN for todays orders it has to be a glitch there is no way they ship all todays orders after site soldout you know they like to hold some back for later on when its not poppin IMO....[emoji]128064[/emoji]

FWIW, there's definitely a fixed amount of inventory that's been loaded. As a test, I tried checking out 25 size 10s and got an error stating only 21 was available. Just tried again now and only 16 are available. While it may get cancelled, it's worth giving it a shot if you struck out this weekend.

Last edited:
Hmmmm... so somehow I still had a sz 13 in my cart on FNL.  And it let me check out.  I wonder if I'll get a cancelation email lol.  

Restock on SNKRS at all? I just can't believe they sold out. As silly as it sounds, I believe that they are holding back stock. Meanwhile no Royal 1 foam release this month! WTF! Scheming on the suede 11s now....

Man, if fijishline accepts that paypal order then with the voucher success on ndc i just got 2 pairs for 240 lol

Santa came for sure

Im about to act stupid in this weaker pair. Straight to the skatepark

Last edited:
My boy just copped a 9.5 at NT Chicago. He is from Miami on vacaction out there. Heads up to the Chi locals.

Back
Top Bottom