Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Guess I have to wait til tomorrow to see if a 8 or 8.5 pops up for retail anywhere

SoleHeaven pissed me the hell off I sent them a long hateful email

Also quick pickup day story. I hear a couple guys talking in front of me while waiting in DTLR Guaranteed line. guy says Jordan makes nothing off any retro shoe because he sold he rights to them to Nike. And that this is the reason you are seeing NIKE AIR back on the shoes because it lets nike keep all of the profits and none of them go to Mike.  I just was SMH. And dude was like really  DAM   lololol

FWIW, there's definitely a fixed amount of inventory that's been loaded. As a test, I tried checking out 25 size 10s and got an error stating only 21 was available. Just tried again now and only 16 are available. While it may get cancelled, it's worth giving it a shot if you struck out this weekend.
Hope this is true it will be my second pair if they ship so lets all cross our fingers and check our emails first thing in the morning[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Also quick pickup day story. I hear a couple guys talking in front of me while waiting in DTLR Guaranteed line. guy says Jordan makes nothing off any retro shoe because he sold he rights to them to Nike. And that this is the reason you are seeing NIKE AIR back on the shoes because it lets nike keep all of the profits and none of them go to Mike.  I just was SMH. And dude was like really  DAM   lololol

Does he know how he got to be an NBA owner ??? Not from his salary

Those who may have worn these a couple hours. How is the fit on these? My concord 11 lows in size 10 are snug in the toe box. These gonna fit better?

What happened with SoleHeaven?
I stayed up until 2 am to cop off a Euro site so I wouldn't have to deal with the Sat morning mess

Early this morning, me and a host of others received this email:

"Hello Soleheaven Customer,

Unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your attempt to purchase the Air Jordan XI 'Space Jam'.

At the time of release we experienced a large amount of site traffic due to sought after nature of the shoe. Unfortunately there were a number of malicious incidents involving ‘bots’. This malicious activity disrupted our inventory controls.

We have forwarded all relevant information from this release to our tech team to prevent this from happening with future releases.

We are very sorry for this situation, and your card has not been charged for this transaction. (If you paid using PayPal, a refund has been issued.)

We will apply 1000 points to your customer rewards points to your account as an apology.

Yours Sincerely

Soleheaven Customer Service Team"

Sucks because they revealed the cancellation 24 hours after the shoes were released/sold out everywhere now I'm on the hunt for a 8 or a 8.5

I'm 1 of those ppl where 1 pair was good enough and I can't even get that anymore smh

Last edited:

I stayed up until 2 am to cop off a Euro site so I wouldn't have to deal with the Sat morning mess

Early this morning, me and a host of others received this email:

"Hello Soleheaven Customer,

Unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your attempt to purchase the Air Jordan XI 'Space Jam'.

At the time of release we experienced a large amount of site traffic due to sought after nature of the shoe. Unfortunately there were a number of malicious incidents involving ‘bots’. This malicious activity disrupted our inventory controls.

We have forwarded all relevant information from this release to our tech team to prevent this from happening with future releases.

We are very sorry for this situation, and your card has not been charged for this transaction. (If you paid using PayPal, a refund has been issued.)

We will apply 1000 points to your customer rewards points to your account as an apology.

Yours Sincerely

Soleheaven Customer Service Team"

Sucks because they revealed the cancellation 24 hours after the shoes were released/sold out everywhere now I'm on the hunt for a 8 or a 8.5

I'm 1 of those ppl where 1 pair was good enough and I can't even get that anymore smh
Use the Finshline links posted on 594-595

Restock on SNKRS at all? I just can't believe they sold out. As silly as it sounds, I believe that they are holding back stock. Meanwhile no Royal 1 foam release this month! WTF! Scheming on the suede 11s now....
I was all cocky cuz I've always been able to get all the past 4 11s for all my buddies. This year told them I'd get it for 3 of them and not to worry. I only ended up with my personal pair only. I struck out hard

Your falling into Nike's marketing clutches with that one. They prepared that release for people who didn't get the jams.

Guess I have to wait til tomorrow to see if a 8 or 8.5 pops up for retail anywhere

SoleHeaven pissed me the hell off I sent them a long hateful email
8: http://bit.ly/2gpV3g3
8.5: http://bit.ly/2hsS0Jd

Click one of the links. I know 8.5 works for sure. Log in with your finishline account to add to your wish list. Add to Cart. Check out. These links were provided by another member on here who got it from somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom